Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The kick out button is brocken

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 09, 2010
All of us party throwers owners ( or at least most of us ) know about the kick out button well as the name states you can kick out a rude or unwanted person in your house well here is how the story goes i was giving my friend a tour of my house so we got finished and we were hanging outside and chatting well his menu chatting friend ports to him so i am like i don't want any body i don't know in my house unless it is a party so i decide to kick her well i tried and it didn't do anything so i added her and then tried to kick her well it did so i tell him to block ports, so why i am and he is someone ports to him but he can talk so i ask him to leave and he so no so i try again and it does but the menu chatter ports back well by then he blocked ports and i did to so i tried to kick her and it didn't work so i added her again and tried to kick her but it didn't work, so i tried three more times until finally she got kicked

the point is the kicked out button is broken it seems to be random if the person is your friend or not this needs to be fixed

Valdus Frostrunner lvl 55 thuamaturge

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
2700masters wrote:
All of us party throwers owners ( or at least most of us ) know about the kick out button well as the name states you can kick out a rude or unwanted person in your house well here is how the story goes i was giving my friend a tour of my house so we got finished and we were hanging outside and chatting well his menu chatting friend ports to him so i am like i don't want any body i don't know in my house unless it is a party so i decide to kick her well i tried and it didn't do anything so i added her and then tried to kick her well it did so i tell him to block ports, so why i am and he is someone ports to him but he can talk so i ask him to leave and he so no so i try again and it does but the menu chatter ports back well by then he blocked ports and i did to so i tried to kick her and it didn't work so i added her again and tried to kick her but it didn't work, so i tried three more times until finally she got kicked

the point is the kicked out button is broken it seems to be random if the person is your friend or not this needs to be fixed

Valdus Frostrunner lvl 55 thuamaturge
you can't think what will happen in the fucher if the people are rude they will get worser ( like now because of the button )

Survivor
Jul 01, 2010
i do think that weak dudes that port to you are annoying so i keep my port thing off unless i call a strong dude for help. i am not sure how to kick people out of my house [probly because i never have anyone in my house] but i hope they fix it for the partyers
:) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
i hate that kick out button you know why?
because someone calls to me and asks do you want to see my house?
so i say yes and port to them and then they kick me out and say lol lol lol lol lol
thats wired
and most wired it only happens with the big level guys
cheess they can remove it or add some improvments

Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
the exact same thing happened to me. it was me and my friends at my castle then all the sudden everyone started porting. i tried to kick them out. some it took one try while others took about ten.