Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Impossible!

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jun 19, 2009
So FINALLY I am a level 58 death! I went to Dworgyn and received my quest. After that I went to dragonspyre, got on the thing, and went inside. First thing I thought, easy well except he is death but no matter. Then I saw his LIFE. 13,000 something. More than malistare! And that's not the worst part. You have to solo him! I am not gonna waste money on crowns right now so really I just can't beat it. I have many people that have but I can't. I know some people will tell me to stop complaining and it is a hard world in all but, i have heard that trust me. Especially on the warehouse problem. So yes I have been through this drill. Please lower the life or let more friends go in. If you won't then maybe somebody will give me some ideas on how to beat him? Thanks!

~ James Skull Wielder

Idk why I am doing this but I see a lot of people making cool catchy phrases
Death is the future, life is the past...... 8)

Survivor
Jun 15, 2009
hunteray09 wrote:
So FINALLY I am a level 58 death! I went to Dworgyn and received my quest. After that I went to dragonspyre, got on the thing, and went inside. First thing I thought, easy well except he is death but no matter. Then I saw his LIFE. 13,000 something. More than malistare! And that's not the worst part. You have to solo him! I am not gonna waste money on crowns right now so really I just can't beat it. I have many people that have but I can't. I know some people will tell me to stop complaining and it is a hard world in all but, i have heard that trust me. Especially on the warehouse problem. So yes I have been through this drill. Please lower the life or let more friends go in. If you won't then maybe somebody will give me some ideas on how to beat him? Thanks!

~ James Skull Wielder

I hired 2 henchmen for my spell. One Life and one Storm. My Boss was myth. I let the henchmen blade and trap so the boss would cast traps on them. It was a hard battle but this was the only way I could get spell :)

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
Maybe you should get crowns and hire henchmen thats what i do :D

Cool catch phrase by the way
If the heart is fire..... the soul is ice

Defender
May 30, 2009
hunteray09 wrote:

~ James Skull Wielder

I actually thought he was extremely easy. Do you have any Grandmaster gear? If not then I suggest you get to farming because it gives you around a 40% resist to death which is EXTREMELY helpful when fighting death bosses. My deck was set with 5 prisms, 5 wraiths, 5 death shields, 4 curses, 4 feints, 4 death traps, 4 death blades, and 4 spirit blades. I put zero healing spells in my deck because I was going to be using wraith. I usualy threw up a death shield when they showed in my deck.

I suggest you take out his minion first, and if you have the boosts that the GM gear gives then you should only need a prism, curse, death trap, and a death blade to one-hit kill it with wraith/heal yourself at the same time. Once the minion was gone, I shielded with a death shield, threw up my prism plus all my traps/blades and unloaded a fully-boosted wraith (It does around 5000-6000 damage) on the boss, which in return, healed me completely. I shielded some more, reset my prisms/traps/blades, and hit him again with a full-boosted wraith. I did the same thing again and he was defeated AND I ended the battle with full life. It took a while to kill him but the actual battle wasn't very tough. I hope that helps you some.

-Jessica SkullSlinger
Legendary Necromancer

Defender
Dec 12, 2008
Well why don't you just use your summoned guy that you can summon you know, besides, you got past him already. :D

Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
Stalactite wrote:
Well why don't you just use your summoned guy that you can summon you know, besides, you got past him already. :D

Oh no....last thing you want to do on a boss like that is summon a minion and then dude takes all your traps/converts that you have carefully lain for yourself. Big mistake.

Listen to Dream2Dust, my friend. She's on the right track. I did about the exact same thing. Took me about three tries to understand what I needed to do, but whatever, got there. I think this kinda boss makes you see your TRUE potential as your main school. Makes you see EXACTLY what it is you can do.

Please, my advice is to listen to her when it comes to this death boss. You'll have your Skeletal Dragon in no time!

Defender
Dec 12, 2008
MurderousRampage wrote:
Stalactite wrote:

Oh no....last thing you want to do on a boss like that is summon a minion and then dude takes all your traps/converts that you have carefully lain for yourself. Big mistake.

Listen to Dream2Dust, my friend. She's on the right track. I did about the exact same thing. Took me about three tries to understand what I needed to do, but whatever, got there. I think this kinda boss makes you see your TRUE potential as your main school. Makes you see EXACTLY what it is you can do.

Please, my advice is to listen to her when it comes to this death boss. You'll have your Skeletal Dragon in no time!
First of all: I'm Balance not Death so you can say "Ra" okay? then of course we have, just keep trying it over again you beat Malistaire already try it when they have MORE health!

Defender
May 30, 2009
Stalactite wrote:
First of all: I'm Balance not Death so you can say "Ra" okay? then of course we have, just keep trying it over again you beat Malistaire already try it when they have MORE health!

LOL what?

Survivor
May 25, 2009
13,000?thats pretty outrageos but the trick is you need LIFE as a second dary :D so you can heal oh and thanks for telling me :D i always forget my converts.

Survivor
Nov 27, 2009
hunteray09 wrote:

~ James Skull Wielder

dude are you serius

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
hunteray09 wrote:

~ James Skull Wielder

I'm pretty sure all 58 quest are like that. My quest to get genie was really really hard also but i did beat it

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
hunteray09 wrote:

~ James Skull Wielder

O and heres my cool catchy phrase

Fire is alive Ice is dead