Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

8th World, Windzark

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 07, 2009
i have a idea for mounts and a pet you get here

Tornado Mount: it shows you riding on a tornado 40% more speed

pet idea

Air:you can see it but it's there it gives you one card and can learn spirtley the card it gives is a air card called air gust does 400 damage to all enemies

Survivor
Jul 19, 2010
chimchar001 wrote:
awesome idea dude the only problem i find is how does it fit in with the morganthe prophecy. but it is so AWESOME i hope KI makes it although i would like time to beat cl first :D

austin silvergem
level 60
waterworks warrior (current badge equiped)
it fits in perfectly in morgantha's prophecy witch says in it the sky will fall i agree also when you say it is awesome thats all

Defender
Jan 09, 2009
Air goes into storm, if you have seen the stormzilla animation, it shoots a ball of air at the target.

Rogan Dragonflame, The Dragonhound

Survivor
May 08, 2010
tiryea wrote:
I think I'm going to combine some of deffio152's ideas for Windzark.

Air wizard- Ventomancer

NEW POSSIBLE SCHOOL! EARTH!

If you want to read the full forum, go to 2 SCHOOLS KI NEEDS TO ADD TO WIZARD101!
earth and life are the same thing

Explorer
Jul 29, 2009
Sorry that I haven't posted in a while!

Note: This post is not meant to be offensive, this is just a friendly discussion of ideas. :-)

I like the name Zephyros, but I would want to have it as a boss name instead of replacing Windzark. :-)

Winddancer sounds awesome for a hybrid of a Satyr pet, or a new creature in Windzark.

As for people saying that the new schools of magic seem similar to the current schools of magic, the schools of magic in Wizard101 flow together. That is why we have the Balance School, Sorcery. :-)

The Astral Triangle of Magic flows into the other triangles as well. Have you seen the diagram of the elements of Wizard101? I think Greyrose (an administrator) has posted it on another thread. See if you can find it.

If all the schools have been different from each other, then Balance would not exist.

Past all of that:

The most recent guide to my personal dungeon in Windzark is now a rough draft. Ideas of this world are coming together quite nicely! :-D

If you like, I will post parts of the guide separately so that you can read it.

I'm also writing a series of "manuals" of the different types of schools in Wizard101 and how to use them correctly, so that you know what you're doing. :-)

A new rare and powerful wand is featured in the challenging dungeon of Volcanic Abyss, the Stalagmite Scepter. It is a limited time item and will not be dropped after a month of the release of this world, then it will be placed in the Crowns Shop.

Ideas for the Stalagmite Scepter stats would be greatly appreciated! :-D

My current idea, feel free to change it:

Stalagmite Scepter

2 power pips
+50 health
Gives 1 card:

Earthen Shield: -60% to next attack (damage or steal) to self

Gives 1 card:

Balanceblade: +30% to next attack to self

Also, the return of Prospector Zeke! His new quests will be a bit interesting, and the rewards are great.

Sneak Peek at his quests: A secret town has been found hidden among the mountains of Windzark! Prospector Zeke wishes to visit and investigate, but he needs help with his voyage! Sail on a magical ship across the waters of the Hydron Sea to reach the secret town of Mac Beth!

The "goodies" on Avenger's Peak are sold by a most interesting vendor named "Maximus" who sells all sorts of stuff!

New pets: Including the Thunder Snake pet!

House: The two houses: Majestic Mansion and Rocky Castle!

More will be added later.

With my best guarantees that I will go through with this,

-tiryea