Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

8th World, Windzark

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 29, 2009
I think that the new world after Celestia should be the airy world, Windzark. Along with this world would be:

New equipment!
New pets!
New schools of magic: Air, Earth, and Hydro
New enemies and bosses!
Discover the new ally to Morganthe!
Explore new areas!
New Rank 9 spells for every school!
Astral Schools expanded for more difficult Astral enemies!
New items!
New houses!
Level Cap raised to 70, Epic (Theurgist, Diviner, Conjurer, Sorcerer, Pyromancer, Thaumaturge, Necromancer)

I'll post more later.

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
tiryea wrote:
I think that the new world after Celestia should be the airy world, Windzark. Along with this world would be:

New equipment!
New pets!
New school of magic, Air!
New enemies and bosses!
Discover the new ally to Morganthe!
Explore new areas!
New Rank 9 spells for every school!
Astral Schools expanded for more difficult Astral enemies!
New items!
New houses!
Level Cap raised to 70, Epic (Theurgist, Diviner, Conjurer, Sorcerer, Pyromancer, Thaumaturge)

I'll post more later.
air is like storm

Explorer
Jul 29, 2009
No. Air is more like blistering winds. Storm is lightning bolts and turbulent stormy waves. Air is Cyclone giants, Tornadoes, and rough winds that can cause tsunamis, sandstorms, and freezing winds.

First Air Spell: Tailwind: 75-105 air damage, one pip

Explorer
Jul 29, 2009
I have an idea for a hub:

Cyclonic Courtyard

(Please note that this is not the commons area. This comment was posted before the final name for the commons area was decided. Please disregard this post.)

Explorer
Jul 29, 2009
I think I'm going to combine some of deffio152's ideas for Windzark.

Air wizard- Ventomancer

NEW POSSIBLE SCHOOL! EARTH!

If you want to read the full forum, go to 2 SCHOOLS KI NEEDS TO ADD TO WIZARD101!

Explorer
Jul 29, 2009
Commons Area: The Cyclonia Ruins

Plot:

Cyclonia was the ruling empire before King Azeroth, the current ruler of Windzark, and the ruler of former Cyclonia was Queen Alavina. She was suspected to be a queen of the Shadow-Web, so they executed her. She wasn’t an evil queen, but she used an Air spell called Evanesco and escaped. Now King Azeroth knows where she hides and wants to prove her innocence, but Morganthe came before he had a chance and turned the Windzarkans against him so that he could not prove her innocent. She now plans on seizing Windzark for herself as queen so that she can take the Aether Tome, which then she can steal the secrets of the Aether Triangle's of magic: Air, Earth, and Hydro. Morganthe now is plotting her army against the Astrologic Order, a group of powerful stargazers who mastered Astral magic so that they cannot interfere.

Explorer
Jul 29, 2009
Air Professor: Sibyll Zekk

Air Tree: Wendy

Hydro Professor: Draco Aquo

Hydro Tree: Oceanus

(Note: The Hydro School, Tower, and Tree has sunk into a swamp. The area where the school was is murky green and Water Lilies can be found here.)

Earth Professor: Margo Sprout

Earth Tree: Dmitri

Air Spells Taught from School: (Please note that these spells have been changed due to various reasons.)

Rank 1: Air Sprite: 75 Air Damage and +20% to next random incoming spell, 1 pip, 80% Accuracy

Rank 2: Blistering Winds: Stun Opponent for two rounds and -40% to next outgoing spell to self, 2 pips, 70% Accuracy

Rank 3: Billow Bird: 275-335 Air Damage to all enemies, 3 pips, 70% Accuracy

Rank 4: Tornado: 295 Air Damage to all enemies, 150 Air Damage to self, 4 pips, 80% Accuracy

Rank 5: (No five pip spell) 0 pip spell: Terra Shield: -70% to incoming Earth and Hydro

Rank 6: Air Drake: 655-735 Air Damage +40% to next incoming spell, 6 pips, 50% Accuracy

Explorer
Jul 29, 2009
Windzark Updates: January 10, 2011

Air Wizard: Ventomancer

Earth Wizard: Terramancer

Hydro Wizard: Hydromancer

These are the types of wizards for the triangle of Aether magic.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
Explorer
Jul 29, 2009
Survivor
Nov 19, 2010
Survivor
Apr 12, 2010
the rate that this is going were gonna have bouldermancers ventomancers maybe even cheesomancers......delicious cheese the possibilities of new schools of magic are limitless but the powerpoints are unless they raise level to i dont know 100?

Explorer
May 25, 2009
I think this is a great idea and i would like to spread the word and possibly make it happen!

(of course i have a couple of ideas also)

new mount could be:
Tornado wolf (kinda ghost looking but at the same time have that windy look)

New pet could be:
Windy Dino

Anyway good luck getting this world made i want to get it made sounds awesome! :)

Survivor
Mar 05, 2011
Survivor
Sep 05, 2008
Okay, I just want to say, Windzark sounds EPIC. I have an idea for the commons area and the schools of Air, Earth and Hydro, tell me if you like.

The commons area could be called Cyclonia Ruins, like you said. I really like that name. There would be little or no water, maybe a few puddles of what used to be rain. If you viewed up, there would be strong winds blowing, with debris flying everywhere, maybe a few unlucky birds. The Spiral door would be under a hidden cave like Grizzleheim, but on the ground and not so obvious, but still identifyable. The people there would be skinny, and when you talk to those that give you quests, their voices would be weak due to fatigue and hunger. The ground would have no plantlife, just hard ground. Entrances to different areas would be in caves. The entrance to the Air school would look like it could collapse on top of you at any moment, occasionally a boulder that makes up the cave would shift. The entrance to the Earth school would be a tunnel made of dirt and soil and roots of what would have been trees but were destroyed because of the cyclones and hurricanes, stick out from all directions, even from down up. The entrance to the Hydro school would have some swamp water around it, and would be damp and as an added affect, pets would cringe and try to hide their noses.

AIR SCHOOL:

The Air school could be balanced on top of a large tree trunk with no branches, and a giant bird would lift you to the top. The school of air would have a giant hurricane picture on the walls, and on the door there would be a much smaller version of that. Inside, the professor, Sibyll Zekk, would be lounging idly, and when you speak to her she would say something like, "Oh, hello there. I don't get visitors much since Morganthe arrived. Anyways, would you like to train in some Air spells?" Outside, the tree would be behind the school, barely visible when you enter. It would give you Airblades and Airtraps.

EARTH SCHOOL:

The Earth school could be surrounded by dead vines and plants, and on the walls of the school would be real earthy soil. On the door would be a much smaller version of that. Inside, the professor, Margo Sprout, would be reading a book and if you looked closely, you would see the words TERRAMANCY: FOR ADVANCED WIZARDS. He would say something rash and then ask if you would attempt to learn some Earth spells, much like Cyrus Drake of Myth. The tree would train some Earthblades and Earthtraps, and would be right outside, easily visible from when you enter the area.

HYDRO SCHOOL:

When you enter the area, there would be a swamp and a lake. The lake would be called Lake Tityus. On the school walls would be pictures of water and water related things. On the door would be a much smaller version of that. The professor, Draco Aquo, would say something inviting, and would offer you some Hydro spells. The tree would be hidden in swamp and only a few branches would be sticking out. It would offer you Hydroblades and Hydrotraps.

Okay, that's all my ideas. Tell me if you like it or not. You don't have to take my ideas, but I'd be happy if you did!

Survivor
May 26, 2009
I think tiryea has a AMAZING IDEA. He must have spent long hours trying to come up with these ideas. and i should know we live down the street from each other.

Explorer
Jul 29, 2009
June 25, 2011

Windzark Update

Thanks for all the support! I am planning to use all of your ideas, so please post all of them! I would really like to use it to add to Windzark.

honey12345, thanks for those ideas on the world itself.

I like the idea you had for the Cyclonia Ruins, and as you said. little to no puddles of the remains of rain. I like the idea of strong winds, and I would like to take it further. I want to feature a sort of Dragonriding-Malistaire's Lair transportation, like instead of riding a dragon, you're riding a piece of debris on the wind to tour Cyclonia Ruins and to reach the portal to the other part of Windzark, Stormy Village. It reminds me of the Floating Land. An important Storm sage, Voltaire, will be featured as part of the plot with Morganthe.

Spiral Door Details: Really kind of over-used to have it in a tree, isn't it? So, I kinda liked the cave idea, so again, I will take it further! The Spiral Door has fallen into an ancient cavern that holds more mysteries then meets the eye.

Cyclonia Ruins Details: The commons area to Windzark is circled like a wheel and the Palace is located in the center. Details on ideas for a minigame might be coming soon!

Mounts: Honestly, I didn't think I'd make it this far, but I did like the idea on the Tornado Wolf. I'm thinking about making it a 45% speed for a higher price maybe?

More details coming soon!

See you in the game!

-tiryea

Explorer
Jul 29, 2009
Love the ideas guys! I really think this coming along rather nicely. :D

Anyways, I liked the idea of the school tree for training the blades and traps, and I would like to use the way Gardening trains spells and make the blades and traps cost gold instead of dumping our hard earned training points into spells. However, these blades and traps are not cheap, but they can also be bought with for a lower price with crowns.

I kinda wanted to add new Level 68 pets along with the new spells I plan on adding, so please share if that is a wanted addition to the game! I also need ideas for the spells as well.

In the Stormy Village, there is an underwater area which is where the Hydro School along with the tree has sunken. It used to be in the Chaotic Swamp, but the great shock of Morganthe entering the world shattered the atmosphere quite a bit and sunk the school underwater.

I'm guessing you're wondering about Voltaire, hmm? Voltaire is one of the descendants of the Storm Titan (the titan who sunk the Celestians) and one of the most powerful Diviners in the Spiral, even greater than Halston Baelstrom. You will have a chance to fight him as well.

You will now actually have to finish the preview quest for this world to enter it, like Grizzleheim was. More information on the preview quest are coming soon.

Earth School Details: The Earth School is hidden in the cavern after activating one of the glyphs on the wall.

Suprisingly enough, you can find the Crafting School here. On the top of Avenger's Peak, there is all kinds of cool goodies! Also, you can hope to find a cheating boss dungeon (planning to be called Volcanic Abyss, if you have better suggestions, please let me know!) The Crafting School is tucked away into the mountain, like you find an indention in the rock with the Crafting Symbol on the door. More details on coming soon; as I have said before, please share all of your cool ideas!

Minigame Area: Planning on having a cool Colosseum-type building for the Minigames, along with a Potion Vendor! Have you ever been in a hurry for a potion and you didn't want to play a minigame when you're not in Wizard City? Well, the Potion Vendor is here to change that. Buy your potions for the same fee that the Wizard City vendor charges (sometimes at discount on certain days!)

Sorry that this was a big jumbled mess, lol, I tried to make it organized.

See you in the game (or not),

tiryea

Explorer
Jul 29, 2009
Tigerstrikesgirl, if you could spread the word and provide more ideas, that would be simply amazing.

I'd love to get as many ideas, comments, and views that this thread can possibly get.

Pet Question: The Windy Dino pet idea intrigued me, so I have a question: Will this pet look like an airy version of Stormzilla or will it have a new design? Will it give a card? What pedigree and which talents (you don't necessarily have to tell, I need to know only names) will it have?

Need: I need more information on the cavern that the Spiral Door fell in (What will it be called?). There are special drawings on the wall called "Glyphs". These glyphs contain secrets and powers beyond even the most strongest wizard's powers. Behind one glyph, the Earth School and tree lies.

Need: I need information on locations and dungeons, monsters and bosses, and most of all, equipment. It would be great if I can wrap this up as a finished idea and submit it to KingsIsle for consideration.

I know this is not the most viewed New World Idea thread, but, with a little help, it could be. You might find this as the next world (if we're lucky )

To Wizard101,

-tiryea

Survivor
May 26, 2009
Tiryea i have an idea..... the location where the air school is could be called "Tornado Alley." On the inside of thethe tornado there could be a winding stair case. when you reach the top of the staircase there are a few glyphs with battle scenes that windzark's airforce fought in. they have to be pressed in order from oldest to most recent and once you accomplish this a big rock slides out of the way and makes a little tunell that when you get to the end of it you walk into a hangar full of old airplanes. both destroyed and in mint condition. now some of them have pilots n them and every now and the the hangar door opens and closes to let planes and helicopters in. and everytime this happens a loud alarm goes off and a man say "Clear The Hangar Area. Plane coming in/out." and the school pilot is a veteran Airforce general named ace. he looks like he is in his 30's but he is avtually 21 (the effects of the hunger and disease in windzark that tiryea mentioned.) Well i hope wizard101 takes these ideas into consideration. From me and tiryea thanks to listening to these post.

Explorer
Jul 29, 2009
June 26, 2011

Windzark Update

The Preview Quest will be located in Krokotopia. A floating temple will appear above the Spiral Chamber, and you will be able to fight King Azeroth.

A chance for Level 62 gear will be available.

Survivor
Sep 05, 2008
Here are some ideas for level 68 pets and spells!

Death
Spell: Painsplitter: A skeleton titan emerges from underground and takes 1200 health from all enemies at the cost of (maybe) 200 of your own health.
Pet: Skeletal Dragon (a smaller version from the spell), gives Bone Dragon card (150+900 over 3 rounds, 75% accuracy)

Life
Spell: Alpha Wolf: A wolf appears, howling at a the full moon, and grows to about 4x its normal size and deals 950-1200 damage. If you look closely you can see a scared Forest Lord about the size of the pet running away.
Pet: Centaur (a smaller version from the spell), gives Wild Centaur card (800-900 damage 70% accuracy)

Myth:
Spell: War God: The god of war appears, and laughs evilly. He attacks all enemies, dealing 870 damage to all enemies and stuns all enemies for 2 rounds (boosted edition to Medusa).
Pet: Medusa (a smaller version from the spell) gives Warlord Medusa card (770 damage, stuns enemy for 2 rounds and 45% less accuracy, 75% accuracy)

Balance:
Spell: Spacial Balance: The Moon, Sun, and a Star appear and join together to become a combination of the three. Deals 400 Moon damage, 400 Sun damage, and 400 Star damage to all enemies
Pet: Ra (a smaler version from the spell) gives Enraged Ra card (640-760 damage to all enemies, 75% accuracy)

Fire
Spell: Eruption: A giant volcano appears, and suddenly the top explodes. Ashes and lava fly at all enemies, dealing 1265 damage to all enemies.
Pet: Efreet (a smaller version from the spell) gives Efreet Overlord (995 and 90% weakness to enemy, 65% accuracy)

Ice
Spell: Ice Lord: A giant warrior made completely out of ice appears and deals 1000 damage to all enemies, and destroys two shields. The Ice Lord melts and disappears.
Pet: Snow Angel (a smaller version from the spell) gives Angel Warrior card (200+860 to all enemies, 65% accuracy)

Storm
Spell: Lord of Light: The screen turns black, then a giant lord over 1.5x the size of Storm Lord appears, illuminating the places of players and enemies. Deals 1500 damage to all enemies.
Pet: Triton (a smaller version from the spell) gives Lightning Triton card (880-1120 damage, 60% accuracy)

I'm not sure they are all good, but I think some of them, especially the pets, would please many players and would be a great addition to the game!

Explorer
Mar 19, 2011
Hero
Jul 27, 2009
tiryea you have a very good idea and carefully thought through.

but as the name windzark would be a work in process name

may i suggest as Zephyros as the final name of this wonderful world.
it is the name of a wind
[ Latin zephyrus < Greek zéphyros ]
and i see how you got the name Ventomancer from Latin
possible use Ventusmancer

this wizard is also known as a Winddancer

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
awesome idea dude the only problem i find is how does it fit in with the morganthe prophecy. but it is so AWESOME i hope KI makes it although i would like time to beat cl first :D

austin silvergem
level 60
waterworks warrior (current badge equiped)