Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 58 Frost Diamond Quest

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jun 30, 2009
Timothy Pearlflower, here.

I asked a fellow Ice Wizard to help me in my quest to get the Snow Angel from Lady Greyrose, but discovered that he couldn't assist me.

Unlike all the other school quests, is this a solo mission where no one can help me?

I am at Legendary status now, and was wondering why other Ice wizards can't help.

Timothy Pearlflower, Level 60 Legendary Ice Wizard

Historian
May 15, 2009
Oxnhorse wrote:
Timothy Pearlflower, here.

I asked a fellow Ice Wizard to help me in my quest to get the Snow Angel from Lady Greyrose, but discovered that he couldn't assist me.

Unlike all the other school quests, is this a solo mission where no one can help me?

I am at Legendary status now, and was wondering why other Ice wizards can't help.

Timothy Pearlflower, Level 60 Legendary Ice Wizard

well being a legendary ice ( although i am not trying to incite some issues)
i would think you could handle about any monster they throw at you

Defender
Aug 08, 2010
Yes, the level 58 school quests are all solo. They are quite challenging, but can be managed alone. Good luck. :)

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
Thanks.

Apart from the cynicism of some, I have either squeaked by or was assisted in the other Ice quests by other classmates in my school.

Thank you for confirming my gut feeling on this matter. Having a boss at 9,900 points, is somewhat troublesome for me.

Timothy Pearlflower, Legendary Ice Wizard.

Defender
Aug 08, 2010
The boss to get the fire spell was over 15,000 health. Fortunately, I had crowns and was able to purchase a couple of henchmen to assist me. Otherwise, I'm not sure how many tries it would have required to complete. I felt quite challenged at the time by Celestia, and did not feel like being frustrated in my quest for my new spell. :?