Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Noobs with celestian stuff

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 08, 2009
I have seen Young wizards with starfish pets or other things that you know come from Celestia and i would like that to stop. I think that if you are not a certain lvl and can not be there then you can not buy from that place. And i also think that if you have not been to that certain place before then it should be off limits.

Delver
Mar 18, 2010
My "big" grandmaster buys her "little" low level sisters and brothers gifts like pets. Just because a lower level wizard has something doesn't mean anything wrong has happened. She gave one little sister a minotaur pet and a lioness mount. She gave another little sister a lion mount. She buys clothes etc too.

Megan

Survivor
Apr 14, 2010
Something to think about, is that many of us have who have grands also have new wizards. I have all six and not all are the same level. So therefor I have earned the right to the gear and pets and if I want to put them on a lower level wizard of mine I am going to

Thanks

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
i already saw an adept say "could someone take me to celestia "

ps: im in dragonspyre and cant wait to get to celestia :D

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
There was a Feedback Friday about things like this already, kid. Equipment has level requirements. Everything else is just pointless status symbols and bragging.

Community Leader
You don't have to be a certain level to buy from the seamstress, then stitch to your own stats. The clothes you buy from her have no stats.

Historian
May 15, 2009
merewen wrote:
I have seen Young wizards with starfish pets or other things that you know come from Celestia and i would like that to stop. I think that if you are not a certain lvl and can not be there then you can not buy from that place. And i also think that if you have not been to that certain place before then it should be off limits.

star fish and such are available in the CROWN shop, not just from drops in celestia k?
people who have these are people with the crowns to buy it
and i feel as buyers they deserve it if they can afford it
after all they are paying real cash to buy the crowns to get it
it would be unfair if it suddenly had to have access to celestia to get it because it would then make them undesireable as a pet or mount

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
merewen wrote:
I have seen Young wizards with starfish pets or other things that you know come from Celestia and i would like that to stop. whats the problem about that? I think that if you are not a certain lvl and can not be there then you can not buy from that place. And i also think that if you have not been to that certain place before then it should be off limits.
yes whats the point having noobs in cl when they are not ready

Defender
May 30, 2009
mat567010 wrote:
merewen wrote:
I have seen Young wizards with starfish pets or other things that you know come from Celestia and i would like that to stop. whats the problem about that? I think that if you are not a certain lvl and can not be there then you can not buy from that place. And i also think that if you have not been to that certain place before then it should be off limits.
yes whats the point having noobs in cl when they are not ready

So, what you're saying is that you don't want lowered-leveled wizards to have Celestian-type pets and mounts that they most likely bought using crowns because they're not level 48+? *sigh* I really dislike it when people use the term "noob" too...

Anyhoo, a lot of players have more than one character. I myself have 5, and their levels range from initiate to legendary. I often give pets that I receive as drops from bosses (like the Jade Oni) or hybrids that I've hatched with my level 48 pets to my lower-leveled wizards. Just because someone has a certain pet doesn't mean that they traveled to Celestia or where ever on their lower-leveled wizards and battled to get it/bought it from there. Please think things out a little more before making posts like this.

Defender
Mar 13, 2010
I can't imagine being a low level (without a higher wizard on your account) and not being able to have any part in the excitement of a new release!

To some players, there is more fun in having a cool pet or fun mount than in actually playing the game. Nothing wrong with this.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
merewen wrote:

I've seen enough posts about this subject! It annoys me! High level wizards are just soooo proud that they got to Celestia that they think no one else should be able to teleport there or have Celestian equipment! If they do that then I will be so angry! I'm in Celestia, and if my brother wants to come there and explore around or buy some stuff or help me fight, then I think he should BE ABLE TO! I'm sure there are others who think similarly. What if one of you're friends can't go to Celestia, but would like to help you fight bosses there? I completely disagree with you, merewen, completely, as I do every other post about this subject. When I go to the "Celestia" page of the message boards, all I see is "noobs in celestia" and it is annoying!