Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The 2010 Valor Reward

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Hello KingsIsle, last year I didn'd have the time to sign up for last years reward (my grandfather was a veteran). Will i still get this years reward if i log in?
I dedicate this post to my grandfather.
R.I.P.

Valor Reward
As many of you know, last year we offered a Valor Sword to our players, in recognition of all those who have served their countries.

This year, for that same recognition, every player who logs in to the game between November 10th at 11:59pm Central US time, and November 14th at 11:59pm Central US time, will receive this commemorative statue!

Each account that logs in during that time will receive one statue in the Gift Window.

Last year's reward is not available, and all you have to do this year is log in to the game during the stated time period

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
Prospector Zeke wrote:
Valor Reward
As many of you know, last year we offered a Valor Sword to our players, in recognition of all those who have served their countries.

This year, for that same recognition, every player who logs in to the game between November 10th at 11:59pm Central US time, and November 14th at 11:59pm Central US time, will receive this commemorative statue!

Each account that logs in during that time will receive one statue in the Gift Window.

Last year's reward is not available, and all you have to do this year is log in to the game during the stated time period

thats seems cheesy so someone who's family members weren't in the military could get it that is weird some of my family members are fighting in afghanistan as i speak

hunter legendwraith level55 necromancer

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Delver
Aug 14, 2009
Kingsisle, come on, I have to go to bed for school so how am i going to get the sword then?

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Administrator
DanielThunderFlame... wrote:
Wait, is that only for vetarens?????

It's for everyone, so we can all show our appreciation.

community@wizard101.com
Administrator
AlecVolterra wrote:
How do you sign up?

You don't. Please read Zeke's message.

community@wizard101.com
Administrator
Firefrog16 wrote:
Kingsisle, come on, I have to go to bed for school so how am i going to get the sword then?

You have several days to log in, including a weekend.
Every player who logs in to the game between November 10th at 11:59pm Central US time, and November 14th at 11:59pm Central US time, will receive this commemorative statue!

community@wizard101.com
Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Firefrog16 wrote:

You may log in any time after Nov. 10 and before the end of the day of Nov. 14 to get it.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
AlecVolterra wrote:
How do you sign up?

You don't. Please read Zeke's message.

I do believe i logged in last time at the required date and did not recieve my item

Administrator
AlecVolterra wrote:
I do believe i logged in last time at the required date and did not recieve my item

Last year, players had to actively register to receive the Valor item, this year we are giving it to everyone who logs in during the period mentioned above.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Delver
Aug 14, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Firefrog16 wrote:

You have several days to log in, including a weekend.
Every player who logs in to the game between November 10th at 11:59pm Central US time, and November 14th at 11:59pm Central US time, will receive this commemorative statue!
Thank you, sry, i misunderstood what it was telling you, I thought it said you had to log in or be on on those certain times to get the gift, and I thought it was a sword, thanks again.