Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Reagent question/problem

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 14, 2009
I got my grandmaster artisan quest. So far i have been able to get all the things i need except the five polymorph treant treasure cards. I cant find it anywhere,not in any worlds,not and transmutes for it,and its not at the bazaar. Where would i be able to find it,or is it a boss drop. I am at level 60 already haven't got any from any bosses. And since i didnt need them i sold the treasures i did have,(not sure if i sold the polymorph). What i would like to know is where i would be able to find this reagent,thanks. :?

Defender
May 31, 2010
You can purchase that treasure card from The Archivist in the District of the Stars.

The transmutes cards can be purchased from either Avery Templeton in Base Camp or Kimba Kalla on The Floating Land.

Hero
May 27, 2009
The archivist in the District of the Stars used to sell it, but I heard that all polymorphs were removed from there. I bought the recipe from the Treasure Card Recipe Vendor in the Base Camp. Maybe check to see if you can buy the recipe and craft them.

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
Neither the Archivist not the treasure card recipe vendor in base camp have the polymorph treant card or recipe anymore. I'm beginning to think the crafting quest is now impossible. Is this a bug?

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
Hero
May 27, 2009
My bad, the recipe is from the guy on the dock in the water mole village - sorry for the misinformation.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
The recipe is no longer available in the floating island or the base camp. Any ideas on where the recipe can be found now?

Hero
May 27, 2009
In my experience, if the vendor no longer has the recipe you are looking for, you have already purchased it. Check your recipe list.