Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unable to redeem gift while in game.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
My 39$ gift card wont let me redeem my clothes, i got everything else but the good clothes :(

Historian
May 28, 2009
Awww, that too sad!
Maybe you want to send a ticket or Log off and re-login.

Defender
Aug 08, 2010
I had the same problem redeeming some prizes I won through the new KI mini game site. I waited a couple of days and then they worked. You might try again later and see if it will work. If not, you should definitely contact support.

Survivor
Feb 18, 2009
My daughter can't find the Fantasy Palace (she had one house prior to redeeming the Epic Bundle card). Any thoughts on what she should do to find or unlock the Fantasy Palace? Thanks.

Tigrebb wrote:
My daughter can't find the Fantasy Palace (she had one house prior to redeeming the Epic Bundle card). Any thoughts on what she should do to find or unlock the Fantasy Palace? Thanks.

Please contact customer support via email at support@wizard101.com

Before you submit a ticket, make sure that the email address associated with your Wizard101 account is valid and that you can check email at that address!

Tickets can take up to 48 hours to receive a response and duplicate tickets can slow the whole process down. When you contact support, please ensure that you give us:
  • the account name
  • the character name
  • as much information about what you encountered as you can

NEVER send us:
  • your password
  • your credit card information

The more information you give up front, the faster your ticket can be resolved.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.