Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestia is the worst thing that happened

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 13, 2010
I thought i would LOVE Celestia but it made me want to quit when i saw it. I do not like Celestia and all the new stuff. I wish Celestia was never made! :( :( :( :( :? :? :? :? :?

Morgan Lifegem
Level 50 life wizard

P.S Good bye to all you wizards cause i am quitting, and good bye to all my friends.

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
warriorcats1234567... wrote:
I thought i would LOVE Celestia but it made me want to quit when i saw it. I do not like Celestia and all the new stuff. I wish Celestia was never made! :( :( :( :( :? :? :? :? :?

Morgan Lifegem
Level 50 life wizard

P.S Good bye to all you wizards cause i am quitting, and good bye to all my friends.

You could explain what you dont like about it instead of just saying you dont like it and bye..... So what you dont like celestia, there are still tons of other worlds to play in....

ellie

Historian
May 15, 2009
Defender
Dec 23, 2009
you didn't tell us why
whats wrong about it it got harder as the ather worlds get harder e.g
krock got harder that wizard city or
marlybone got harder than krock and like that
it only got little bit harder ( i don't know how hard but i know it got harder
than dragon spry)

Survivor
Dec 30, 2009
Me too. I only did it for Medusa. But now I just can't look in Celestia's direction.

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
I'm sorry to hear that you are disappointed with CL. Even though it is a very challenging area, I am enjoying it.
I think you should just take a break and come back when you are ready.

Survivor
Mar 13, 2010
sanmil0963 wrote:
I'm sorry to hear that you are disappointed with CL. Even though it is a very challenging area, I am enjoying it.
I think you should just take a break and come back when you are ready.

Delver
Mar 18, 2010
Hang in there!

There are wonderful guides available online. They cover strategy and deck setup.

I find I have to do Celestia in small bites. It is SO different than what we are used to doing. I have had to learn a whole new way of doing things. Not an easy task for me.

Others convinced me a smaller deck is a better deck. They are right. I cut back my deck and customize it to each battle. I am having much better results and getting what I need when I need it.

My friends are my most valuable asset. I could not move forward without their help. I have made many new, wonderful friends in CL. My new and old friends have been so good to me.

My Life finally made level 57 last night. :D I set little goals. First one was level 54 for new spell. Next was level 56 for new clothes and new spell. Now it is level 58 for Forest Lord.

I also take breaks and work on lower level wizards I have. I have been crafting for training points and helping my friends.

Megan