Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Griffin mount

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 25, 2010
Historian
May 15, 2009
well there young wizard, you buy a griffin mounts with the new 39$ prepaid double card available at all gamestop locations, but due to the conent available on the double card you better buy it now because they will soon sell out

Samuel Dragonsword- Senior wizard

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Survivor
Mar 25, 2010
Historian
May 15, 2009
MikeStrath wrote:
Not all...some have yet to recieve them....

countires outside KI's access that have game stops will not have these prepaid cards.. yet

i believe though you can buy a gift certificate online with the same stuff but you would have to ask one of the admin

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Thechaosmagician wrote:
MikeStrath wrote:

countires outside KI's access that have game stops will not have these prepaid cards.. yet

i believe though you can buy a gift certificate online with the same stuff but you would have to ask one of the admin

I live in NY and no GameStop in the area has the Epic Gift Card.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
I just bought one at Gamestop, but I had to ask at the counter, and the salesperson had to go looking for them. They were still wrapped in plastic and they weren't even sure if they were allowed to sell them.

Anyway, I did buy it, but I have a question. Do we have to redeem these during the month of November, or is there some kind of cut-off date when we won't be able to redeem them any more?

I'm going to redeem this one now, but I was thinking about buying one as a gift for the holidays. Will they still be good in December?

We have no plans to retire these cards, they will be available long in to 2011, however we do anticipate that many stores will sell out before the holidays.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Prospector Zeke wrote:
We have no plans to retire these cards, they will be available long in to 2011, however we do anticipate that many stores will sell out before the holidays.

Thank you for the reply, Zeke.

I already went and got the second card for the holiday gift. It's going to make someone :D very happy. I know I am! I already received the castle and I am busy fixing it up. I love it!

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
Thechaosmagician wrote:
MikeStrath wrote:

I live in NY and no GameStop in the area has the Epic Gift Card.

I live in the San Francisco area, and was told the closest GameStop with the cards is in Los Angeles! Let's hope they show up in more locations soon. My son asks daily when he comes home from school if the cards are in yet...

Moira EmeraldFlame
Grandmaster Pyromancer

Defender
Jan 25, 2010
It's discriminatory to only let Gamestop have them.

Do you know how much it will cost round trip in gasoline plus the price of the card? Is it worth it?