Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Shivering Spear

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
The Shivering spear looks like the celestian trident.Where do you get it?I want it even though I'm level 44.
Jasmine WinterEyes

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
Sry, The Shivering Spear can only be obtained if your an Ice Wizard and by a side quest in Celestia in a place called StormRiven Hall and can only be used by people who are lvl 55 and up.

Survivor
May 31, 2009
I am level 56 ice and fought in Stormriven Hall and was told I received the Shivering spear and a pet jellyfish? I went to my backpack to get it and it was not there! What happened? My life wizard received her's with no problem. I looked everywhere and can't find it. Went back to fight again. Still no spear. Is this a glitch?? I really want my new wand/spear! Please help!
Iridian Starflower
lvl 56

Defender
May 30, 2009
atomicfire100 wrote:
Sry, The Shivering Spear can only be obtained if your an Ice Wizard and by a side quest in Celestia in a place called StormRiven Hall and can only be used by people who are lvl 55 and up.

It's not an Ice only item. Ice wizards have a quest to get it, but it is also dropped from the bosses that can be summoned in Stormriven. It may also be found in the bazaar (if you're lucky).

Defender
May 30, 2009
brooklyn17 wrote:
I am level 56 ice and fought in Stormriven Hall and was told I received the Shivering spear and a pet jellyfish? I went to my backpack to get it and it was not there! What happened? My life wizard received her's with no problem. I looked everywhere and can't find it. Went back to fight again. Still no spear. Is this a glitch?? I really want my new wand/spear! Please help!
Iridian Starflower
lvl 56

Was your backpack full? Perhaps it ended up in your bank instead. That often happens to me :-o

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
brooklyn17 wrote:
Iridian Starflower
lvl 56

If you had a full backback, it likely went to the chest in your house. Check there. If it isn't in either place, submit a ticket to KI.

Defender
Oct 26, 2009
The quest to get your beautiful school related lvl 55 wand is from the SIDE QUEST from the guy in front of the kraken statue in SR hall. To get the jellyfish, you must complete the MAIN QUEST up to the Science Center.

Community Leader
brooklyn17 wrote:
Iridian Starflower
lvl 56

Check your bank, I have this happen all the time. just means your back pack is full.

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
brooklyn17 wrote:
Iridian Starflower
lvl 56

Sometimes when you have gained an item, it has been placed in your bank because you have more than 100 items in your backpack. Check your home or dorm for the items.

Timothy Pearlflower, Legendary Ice Wizard

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
reiko2000 wrote:
The Shivering spear looks like the celestian trident.Where do you get it?I want it even though I'm level 44.
Jasmine WinterEyes

The Shivering Spear drops from Marcio or Thunderfin in the Celestia area of Stormriven. I would not recommend you attempting to collect it yet, as you are Under the level required to even get the key to Celestia. However, if you so choose to port to friends in Stormriven, that is up to you, and your death can only be held at your own hands... Only Level 55+ can equip it. You may want to check the bazaar, since a lot of times, people sell their unneeded farmed wands there.