Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Apologies to Menu Chat Players

AuthorMessage
Hero
Aug 23, 2009
I know this has been communicated before by others, but since Celestia opened on live realms, it has become worse. Sorry to those of you stuck or choosing to only use Menu Chat. If I cannot communicate effectively or efficiently with you I will not friend you or respond to you; nor will I strain myself to find a pre-determined phrase that doesn't work but communicates a basic theme of what I want to convey. It causes too much trouble and frustration to attempt to work with you. This has nothing to do with your level, but your communication level. I have tried diligently to work with your limitation but have lost my patience due to the aneurysms and lost battles induced trying to work with you. I wish you luck but I refuse to continue to stress or say "sorry" "no" or "thanks" as a simple response to a complicated issue or strategy to a battle. Constant requests and annoying requests will not be tolerated or responded to, sorry but I am sick and tired of bending over backwards to not understand you. I wish you luck but wash my hands of taking responsibility and over assisting you.

Historian
May 28, 2009
So i know how to solve this! :D

KI should add a shop like boss chests. You enter your own word if you're a menu chater, and KI will see if is acceptable. If yes, you spend 50 crowns and have it. You can put it anywhere you want in Menuchat! Or even create your own area like question answer or like that (Like the hello section, Sorry section and etc.).

But only made for subscribers. After first add, it will be 75, 100, 125 ...... and get more crown to spend to get another personal phrase. Isn't this cool?