Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

training ponts

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 12, 2009
i spent a traning point on the spell strong and i can't use it on my death spells, what do i do?

Survivor
Mar 13, 2010
Survivor
Jun 02, 2009
discostick13 wrote:
i spent a traning point on the spell strong and i can't use it on my death spells, what do i do?

You can use strong on the actual damage spells, but not the drain spells. What I did for scarecrow and wraith was get Accurate so they have 100% accuracy. Once you get Skeletal Dragon you will be able to use strong on it.

Quinn Deaththorn - Lv 58 Necromancer

Hero
May 27, 2009
You can use it on Banshee, Poison and Skeletal Pirate, and even Skeletal Dragon once you learn that.

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
discostick13 wrote:

Hey there discostick13. You can use it on your death damage spells, such as banshee and skeletal pirate. You just can't use it on steal spells such wraith and scarecrow.

Defender
May 27, 2010
discostick13 wrote:

Your death spells need to be damage spells if your trying to use it on spells like say wraith you wont be able to cause it only works on cards that are considered damage spell, wraith a steal health spell so it wont work on any spells like that, you can however use it on spells like skeletal pirate and banshee

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
discostick13 wrote:

You can use strong on the following Death school spells:
Dark Sprite, Banshee, Poison, Skeletal Pirate, Skeleton Dragon

You cannot use Strong on the following Death School spells:
Ghoul, Vampire, Wraith, Scarecrow

This is because the Ghoul, Vampire, Wraith, and Scarecrow are not 'Damage' Class spells.