Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Watson disappears

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
When my friend and I were in the laboratory in Marleybone looking for the scientist, Watson disappeared after we defeated the scientisit and got the information from the clockwork machine. The arrow kept saying he was in the laboratory when he should of been back outside on the rooftop. We had to start the dungeon all over again in order to fix this. Any reason why this happened.

Historian
May 28, 2009
Starcomet wrote:
When my friend and I were in the laboratory in Marleybone looking for the scientist, Watson disappeared after we defeated the scientisit and got the information from the clockwork machine. The arrow kept saying he was in the laboratory when he should of been back outside on the rooftop. We had to start the dungeon all over again in order to fix this. Any reason why this happened.

That a simple bug, do the dungeon again and go to roof after you done it. The dungeon will reset if you have doned it.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Yeah that is what my friend and I did. I was just posting it so Kings Island is aware of it.