Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

oyster's?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 24, 2008
can someone please help me find the tatiki post oyster (not sure if that's spelled right but close) I've looked everywhere and can't find it and so has my friend

Administrator
This one is a little hard to find.

Remember oysters like water, so even a well beside a house will do in a pinch.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Oct 24, 2008
Survivor
Oct 20, 2008
Can some one help me please i cant find the second jade palace oyster i need help my person on wizard 101 is madison titanglade :)

Survivor
Apr 10, 2009
if you want to know were 2nd jade palace oyster is look for jason rainbow flame and then he can show you were the 2nd jade palace oyster is.

Survivor
Aug 03, 2008
i've beaten the Jade Oni and saved the emporer and I haven't seen any quest for blue oysters. Zeke doesn't have one for me, so where do you get this quest?

Administrator
If you haven't completed Zeke's quests in Wizard City, Krokotopia and Marleybone he will not offer you a quest in MooShu. Check your quest journal for any unfinished quests in other worlds of the Spiral.

angelaa71 wrote:
i've beaten the Jade Oni and saved the emporer and I haven't seen any quest for blue oysters. Zeke doesn't have one for me, so where do you get this quest?

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
May 03, 2009
I am looking for the oyster in the tree of life i have looked everywhere but I can't seem to find it any help would be nice.