Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New lvl 58 spells! So great! Or not!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 05, 2009
So, first of all, balance is supposed to be stronger then life and ice in attacks, right? So why is snow angel more powerful? Here what I think the effects of the lvl 58 spells and damage should be:

Efreet: 50+ 900 damage over 3 rounds and steal one positive.

Leviathan: Damagae is good, but make the effect remove a positive shield.

Snow angel: 90+ plus 490 over 3 rounds and put a tower shield on al friends.

Ra: How come its not stronger then storm lord and storm lord STUNS? Ra should do 600- 725 to all enemies.

Forest lord: 580-690 damage to all enemies.

Medusa: How bout more damage and less stun? 810+ stun for one round.

Skeletal dragon: To strong! How bout 600 + convert 1/4 of each enemy life to each team mate.

I think these would be better spells.

Defender
Aug 12, 2009
lol are you serious just saying but that is the worst idea i have ever seen all the spells are great but i do agree on the ra spell it should be a little bit more powerful

Survivor
Jul 01, 2010
If you haven't noticed, damage over time (Dot) spells always did more damage than usual.

My comments on your comments:

Efreet: See snow angel. Fire needs a quick killer to avoid damage cause Celestia enemies are dangerous.

Leviathan: Shield removal is Myth's specialty not storm. Storm removes charms.

Snow Angel: Too weak. Dot spells are stronger because it takes more turns to kill which means enemies also have more turns to damage you.

Ra and Forest Lord: Because Storm is the best damaging class while balance and life are one of the weakest damage-wise.
Sandstorm does 255-295 to all for 4 pips and Ra does 560-640 for 8. You do the math.

Medusa: 40 more points of damage but one round less stun, no way.

Skeletal Dragon: It is a DoT for 8 pips to one enemy. 25% more damage than normal isn't too overpowered.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
mike645 wrote:
So, first of all, balance is supposed to be stronger then life and ice in attacks, right? So why is snow angel more powerful? Here what I think the effects of the lvl 58 spells and damage should be:

Ra: How come its not stronger then storm lord and storm lord STUNS? Ra should do 600- 725 to all enemies.

Skeletal dragon: To strong! How bout 600 + convert 1/4 of each enemy life to each team mate.

This is absurd, of course ice's is stronger, it's an over time! over times are naturally stronger then plain affect spells, just as over time heals are naturally stronger then plain affect heals, the new spells are fine, leave them alone. Plus ra isn't stronger then forest lord cause lifeblade is +40% and balanceblade is only +25%

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
dude skeletal dragon isn't too powerful i like the spells just the way they are

hunter legendwraith level54 necromancer

Survivor
Sep 30, 2010
mike645 wrote:

No. first of all, you forget that skeletal dragon does 800 over THREE ROUNDS, meaning that it will be strong. and, the whole POINT of medusa is to stun. i agree that ra need to be stronger. forest lord should be a little stronger too. i thought snow angel was fine. and efreet is JUST FINE

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
leviathan is barely more powerful than titan is and most of the time storm looks to kill with either titan or leviathan so the blade removal thing isn't that great

there is no way that balance should have an attack all card that is at all as powerful as storm lord, keep in mind that storm lord is storm's primary attack and there is no real defence against balance spells, storm also deals with dispels and storm shields and storm has a good thousand less health than balance does and less pip chance and less accuracy

the new ice card is incredibly strong, ice lacked damage but then again it has lots of health and lots of defense and their new card is a good one for them but is way powerful... probably not bad though if future worlds come out and we are able to level up further, I think ice got the best new spell out of everyone (they did however need something to put them more on par with other players)... life school also came out really strong with forest lord as life has high percentage blades and can easily afford to train up to get feint without compromising itself in other areas