Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestia Sandwich Quest question

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
I have all the snacks needed, yet when I go back to MB or base camp, it doesn't acknowledge that I have them meaning I cannot finish this quest despite my having all the items.

Am I missing something?

Historian
May 15, 2009
LanieO wrote:
I have all the snacks needed, yet when I go back to MB or base camp, it doesn't acknowledge that I have them meaning I cannot finish this quest despite my having all the items.

Am I missing something?

check your quest list you may have accidentally missed 1 snack

Survivor
Jan 09, 2009
LanieO wrote:

Am I missing something?

I'm not even sure where to begin looking for these snacks. Any help????? Thanks

Explorer
Aug 21, 2010
You have to collect them from drops...

Try battling these people -
Charmed slaves - krokotopia
Clockwork wizards - Katzenstiens Lab
Living Dead - Mooshu
I'm not sure what the last one is but somewhere in Marleybone

Survivor
Dec 15, 2009
The snacks can also be bought at the Bazaar!!! If you have the money, anyway

Also, make sure it says to talk to Odgen Peake in your Quest list.

Defender
Jun 03, 2009
rupertjames wrote:

Living Dead - Mooshu

Um No you don't have to run about like mad to kill and get drops for those sandwhich things. As follows- nettle root,medium fish,stinky cheese and golden squash... I went straight to the bazaar and purchased them all went to mb and the vendor-dog who put the things on stale bread and I took it to Ogden to complete the quest. Hope this helped.

Survivor
Sep 08, 2010
LanieO wrote:

Am I missing something?

It sounds like you may have had one of the ingredients prior to receiving the quest. I don't know of anyway to figure out which one it is other than buying the ingrediants from the bazaar one by one til you here the trumpets!!!

Good Luck!

Explorer
Dec 10, 2009
LanieO wrote:

Am I missing something?

**i was just about to post same question, on BOTH my accounts I have the needed snacks - there are 4, 1 of each it says. I went back on each account and NOTHING happens

OK KI, I think there is a BUG here? I watched carefuly when I opened the second account, as soon as I talked to the snack vendor in MB there is no longer a ? or ! above his head, only BEFORE you talk to him the first time. I was VERY CAREFUL to watch , read, and LISTEN as the quest was given, it is ONLY one of each snack we need
If you go back to Celestia to talkm that dog has the gray ? above his head, but MB dog has nothing, if we click in the log book on the quest history, it says to return to the snack vendor dog in MB

Help us KI please

thanks

Keira of many schools ans the Guys

Explorer
May 02, 2010
To make it clear you either have to acquire the ingredients after you are told to get them in MB not before. If you already have them before this it means you need to get a new one of each to add to your collection. Either by buying at bazaar or via drops.

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
compguru1 wrote:
To make it clear you either have to acquire the ingredients after you are told to get them in MB not before. If you already have them before this it means you need to get a new one of each to add to your collection. Either by buying at bazaar or via drops.

thank you, yes , both accounts already had all the snacks in inventory so i figured i was all set! why buy more or fight more when you already have several of each !'
though why buying AFTER counts and having EARNED them before hand in battles DOESN'T count, doesnt seem fair to me!

well i'll see about buying cause i darned if i going back there to fight again - i had all that stuff from endless battles working on the badges there

thanks again

Defender
Jul 21, 2009
No need to go into a dungeon for the snacks

Just battle the charmed slaves in Krokotopia
the hooligans/bandits in Marlybone
and the Imitsu defouler in Mooshu

The charmed slaves drop one snack for the quest
the hooligans/bandits drop to snack for the quest(it's not one each, they both drop both of them)
the Imitsu defoulers drop one snack

Locations of the enemies not included, search for them.

Hero
May 27, 2009
It's just like defeating enemies before you have the quest to defeat them, or crafting an item before having the quest. You have to ACQUIRE the items AFTER you are given the quest to find them. Therefore, you have to go out and either buy them or win them. You can transfer them between wizards with the shared bank, but getting one out of the bank does NOT count as acquiring it. Sorry, but them's the breaks.

Survivor
Sep 08, 2009
rupertjames wrote:

Living Dead - Mooshu

for the golden squash, you may collect it from the walking dead in Mooshu at Village of Sorrow just to correct the above...