Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Leviathan Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 20, 2009
My question is for any storm wizards who have completed the Leviathan quest. In any part of the quest, do you need to go through and complete GH. I have tried to look for the quest on youtube, but have not been able to find it yet. GH is probably the only world that I don't want to have to go through, unless its necessary for any future quests. I have a grand life wizard, so I know I have go complete all of GH for my forest lord quest, maybe even so for my RA balance quest, but is this true for storm wizards. If anyone out in the spiral can help me, I'd be most appreciative. :D

Oran Deathblade, GM Sorcerer
Hunter Stormbringer, GM Diviner
Marcus Lifegiver, GM Theurgist

Explorer
Aug 21, 2010
To complete the storm level 58th spell quest you only need to be able to go to Mooshu, Celestia and ravenwood

Defender
Feb 28, 2010
Nope, Storms is in Mooshu and is a Fire boss.

Your Life is in Vigrid Roughlands. I just did mine there. I didn't do Grizzleheim on my life wiz, so found a friend that had and ported into them to do it. Note, Life is the only school that they allow someone to port into help. Take advantage of that as the boss is 11000+ health.

Sloan LegendWeaver - Legendary Storm
Cody Deathforge - 58

mudora007 wrote:
My question is for any storm wizards who have completed the Leviathan quest. In any part of the quest, do you need to go through and complete GH. I have tried to look for the quest on youtube, but have not been able to find it yet. GH is probably the only world that I don't want to have to go through, unless its necessary for any future quests. I have a grand life wizard, so I know I have go complete all of GH for my forest lord quest, maybe even so for my RA balance quest, but is this true for storm wizards. If anyone out in the spiral can help me, I'd be most appreciative. :D

Survivor
Jul 28, 2009
CoopKoda wrote:
Nope, Storms is in Mooshu and is a Fire boss.

Your Life is in Vigrid Roughlands. I just did mine there. I didn't do Grizzleheim on my life wiz, so found a friend that had and ported into them to do it. Note, Life is the only school that they allow someone to port into help. Take advantage of that as the boss is 11000+ health.

Sloan LegendWeaver - Legendary Storm
Cody Deathforge - 58

mudora007 wrote:

Not anymore. When i faced him in test realms he had like 7,000-8,000 health. But I'll tell you it's hard. You just need the right clothing and cards :).