Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where to find elemental defences?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 10, 2009
I'm stuck on Mavra in DragonSpyre and need a defence against her stormspells. I thought Niles, the sorcery Tree, had it, but he don't! Where can I find it, if it exist outside the sorcery school?

Explorer
Jul 08, 2010
The girl in the Commons fairgrounds has the -80% shields for each school (sans balance)

Defender
Jan 25, 2010
GirlieMutant,

At the Fairgrounds in Wizard City Commons you can get, in exchange for 1 training point each, the shields to help protect against the 4 elemental schools, they are -80% damage.

Plus ...

Or go to bazaar and buy a Rotunda's Torc amulet/necklace which gives you three -85 storm damage shields. Or get one for free by fighting Baron Rotunda at the Rotunda Chateau on Colossus Boulevard. He is easy since he's a rank 3 Boss with 550 health.

That gives you 7 storm shields in your deck when you are going up against a hard storm fight.

If you need more you can by them as treasure cards from Torrence the Storm Tree in Ravenwood. I think they are 150 gold each.