Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 Dungeon Schedules.

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
I know allot of lower leveled wizard often need help with dungeons, so I am making this dungeon schedule to help all wizards solve their nigh impossible questing complications. This schedule will have lists of different dungeons and when they are being completed, I might be there, but it's not for every group to just be with me individually. It's where wizards meet and group up and do their dungeons they need complete. I will post this first one, if it works out well, I will continue to post them, if it doesn't I will stop. Also I want to inform all wizards that these are central US times below:

Monday, 11/8/10 5:00pm Central US time, Vault of ice.

Tuesday, 11/9/10 5:00pm Central US time, Emporer's retreat

Wednesday, 11/10/10 4:00pm Central US time, Big ben

Thursday, 11/11/10 4:00pm Central US time, Katz lab

Friday, 11/12/10 10:00pm Central US time, Malistaire's lare

Saturday, 11/13/10 10:00pm Central US time, Test of Spheres

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
colagada wrote:
Which realm?
Oh yea, thanks for reminding of that, hmmm, how about realm satyr area 1 for all the dungeons

Defender
Jul 21, 2010
saying actual times doesnt really work because posts have a delay time on ewehn theyre actualy posted

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
starwarsguy765 wrote:
saying actual times doesnt really work because posts have a delay time on ewehn theyre actualy posted
Um, this isnt when schedules are being posted, this is when the dungeon is actually being done and groups are forming. So it's fine as long as it gets posted before these times.

Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
I really like the idea of this but could it be expanded in some way? ex. I need big ben but I will be at work every wednesday at 4p central. Also this is a 24hr world. Maybe we could say Satyr area 1 on every 3, 6, 9 and 12. That would be 8 meets available every day. How many locations are there? If it's 7, we could do 1 each day. If there's more, then maybe we could have some 2 a day's divided by a.m. and p.m. or something like that. Just a thought.

Delver
Jul 04, 2010
I'm surprised you didn't include Kensington park, sunken city, tomb of the beguiler, mb warehouse and the really hard dungeon in colossus park.

Explorer
Apr 04, 2010
bravevline wrote:
I know allot of lower leveled wizard often need help with dungeons, so I am making this dungeon schedule to help all wizards solve their nigh impossible questing complications. This schedule will have lists of different dungeons and when they are being completed, I might be there, but it's not for every group to just be with me individually. It's where wizards meet and group up and do their dungeons they need complete. I will post this first one, if it works out well, I will continue to post them, if it doesn't I will stop. Also I want to inform all wizards that these are central US times below:

Not a good idea in my opinion. Some peoples have dif time zones you know, and you cant just do every single dungeon at every single at every single time. Ex. Say if you do it at 5:00 pm central time and then you'll have to do it 5:00 pm mountain time. So I dont think its that good of an idea. But I still kinda like your idea

Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
Very generous of you to do this for us. I think it is a wonderful idea. We can all figure out our own time zones.

Defender
Feb 22, 2009
bravevline wrote:

Good Idea! I think this would be a very good idea because my first wizard spent about two months trying to get help with Big Ben. I agree with kwyl about the times and stuff except for one thing. I know it sounds crazy, but none of those times work for me, unless it's Saturday. Could we change it to 2, 5, 8, and 11 (all central time)? That way I would at least be able to help once a day. Also, I think we could switch them up so we can do all dungeons in the game at some point. Here is a list of all dungeons I can remember:
1.) Sunken City
2.) Throne Room of Fire
3.) Vault of Ice
4.) Emperor's Retreat
5.) Tomb of Storms
6.) Tomb of the Beguilar
7.) Kensington Park
8.) Counterweight East
9.) Counterweight West
10.) Big Ben
11.) Crimson Fields
12.) Shirataki Temple
13.) Tree of Life
14.) Dragonspyre Past
15.) The Labyrinth
16.) Malistaire's Lair
and all those annoying ones in the Grand Chasm. I believe they would be #'s
17, 18, & 19
Please inform me if a missed any.
(Golem Tower isn't here because it is a solo only dungeon.)

So, that would take a little less than three weeks if we did one a day, eight times. We could take a day off for the last 1 or 2 days of the last week. (not sure if there's another dungeon in the Grand Chasm). We should also try to deliver this schedule to as many people as possible, so everyone knows, not just the people on the forums.

Alex Dragonbreaker
Level 53
Grandmaster
Diviner

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Please note, these meeting times are liable to extend throughout the entire day.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
wizard10123488 wrote:
bravevline wrote:

Not a good idea in my opinion. Some peoples have dif time zones you know, and you cant just do every single dungeon at every single at every single time. Ex. Say if you do it at 5:00 pm central time and then you'll have to do it 5:00 pm mountain time. So I dont think its that good of an idea. But I still kinda like your idea

He meant do the math yourself. It's 5:00 PM US Central Time, so that would be 4:00 PM US Mountain Time. This does bring up a good point though, bravevline: weekdays aren't very flexible for a lot of people. Why don't you make this a weekend thing?

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
wizard10123488 wrote:
bravevline wrote:

He meant do the math yourself. It's 5:00 PM US Central Time, so that would be 4:00 PM US Mountain Time. This does bring up a good point though, bravevline: weekdays aren't very flexible for a lot of people. Why don't you make this a weekend thing?
Y'all know y'all can make your own schedules.