Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best school combo.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 27, 2009
I think the best school combos would be Myth and Balance . If you are myth, you can summon minions that can help you battle enemies, especially if you have minotaur minion. Minotaur minion can make the enemy attack him while you can heal or something.

Minotaur: 50 then 445 attack

When you use minotaur, you can hit the enemy twice. If the enemy has a spell that blocks a hit, the first hit can take away the spell block and the second hit has more damage.

Balance is good because it has a bunch of blades, traps, and resists. You also get minions and healing spells that can help you a lot.

Judgement: 100 attack per pip

If you have judgement, you can attack enemies with great damage. If you have all pips (not power pips) you can hit them with 700 attack alone, plus more attack from your clothes. If you have all power pips, you can hit the enemy with an attack of 1400, plus more attack from clothes ( and anything in between).

Please tell me what you think the best school combos are.
Truo14

Historian
May 28, 2009
jedi14 wrote:
I think the best school combos would be Myth and Balance . If you are myth, you can summon minions that can help you battle enemies, especially if you have minotaur minion. Minotaur minion can make the enemy attack him while you can heal or something.

Minotaur: 50 then 445 attack

When you use minotaur, you can hit the enemy twice. If the enemy has a resist, the first hit can take away that resist and the second hit has more damage.

Balance is good because it has a bunch of blades, traps, and resists. You also get minions and healing spells that can help you a lot.

Judgement: 100 attack per pip

If you have judgement, you can attack enemies with great damage. If you have all pips (not power pips) you can hit them with 700 attack alone, plus more attack from your clothes. If you have all power pips, you can hit the enemy with an attack of 1400, plus more attack from clothes ( and anything in between).

Please tell me what you think the best school combos are.
Truo14

That a little lke mine but Balances can't have minotaur minion while myth can't have Judgement. Anyway, the first hit of minotaur doe NOT remove the resist, the monster still resist the second shot. Maybe you should think before telling. :-(