Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Moo Shu - Scouting & Scouting

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
I have been scouting those towers in The village. Hold the applauds I made into MOO SHU! Lol. But many people had told me that they had the same problem . I have been running this problem for 2 days. I am helping not doing my own quests.(Thanks to the guy who told me there was a glitch) Well its in the Outpost. In the first village.

Oh yeah and thanks to the guy again . Cause most people just go " No ! Noob. " well he seemed nice. :)

Please respond

Survivor
Aug 04, 2008
I'm not sure I understood the problem your having with the towers. If it is actually locating the towers , I can tell you where they are. You mentioned a glitch, but it wasn't clear what exactly happened. Sometimes I know if you port to someone who is at a tower, the "x" does not come up. This is easily solved just by changing realms. Anyway here are directions to the 3 towers:

* Go through the Post area to the other side.
* The Second tower is a short way up on the right side
* Continue straight down the right side of road, around a curve to the
left =There is the 1st tower
* Turn around and go back the way you came, Go right on the road on the
right side
* Follow that road almost to the end and you'll see the 3rd tower

If this isn't what you were talking about, please post a more detailed description of what the problem is. Hope this helps. Good Luck!
~ Alura ~

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Im sorry the problem was with the fire. One of the posts was on fire and would not let me turn it on fire. But i didn't turn it on

Survivor
Aug 04, 2008
Hope you have been able to finish your quest! If the tower was already lit when you got to it, my guess would be that another player with the same quest had already lit it. You can wait a few minutes to see if the ability to light it "respawns" .. or it would probably be easier to just change realms. If it still doesn't work, and your sure your at the right tower, then you should send a detailed description of the problem to Mr. Lincoln in the support section. He is always glad to help and is WAY smarter than me! lol :P You can find support under the Help tab on the main site page.
Best of luck Orca!
~ Alura ~

Administrator
Thank you LadyMercury!

The best thing for problems like this is to ask me over at Ask A Question. That way if you are running into some all over game error, I can make sure it gets where it needs to go to get fixed for all of our players. Shoot me an email if you are still having trouble!