Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Holiday Pets - Cards?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Why can't our pets come with cards. The black cat did. I think Christmas is a much better Holiday. To do it on. :D

Explorer
Jun 08, 2008
Explorer
Jul 12, 2008
Santa's Little Helper: Ice version of fire elf spell

Jack Frost: special version of snowman

A great idea!

Defender
Aug 20, 2008
The black cat pet originally did NOT have a card. After a week or so of players complaining about it, one of the developers posted that it definitely never would have a card and that was that.

Three days later, a different dev posted that they had added a card to it.

Go figure.

I haven't logged in for yule festival yet. I take it that there aren't any special treasure cards. In that case, I'd reckon that the odds of any Yuletide pets getting a card are slim to none. The black cat worked out because there was also a black cat treasure card that was easy to use for the black cat pet.

Just enjoy them for their looks.

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Look don't come on this topic to start a fight. I am a peace maker. Keep the peace ( Not the badge ! But I really want that badge! )

Defender
Aug 20, 2008
Orca wrote:
Look don't come on this topic to start a fight. I am a peace maker. Keep the peace ( Not the badge ! But I really want that badge! )

Ummm, if you're addressing my post, I'm a little confused about where you thought I was "fighting" with you.

I gave you my opinion that since there are no cards already in the game for a holiday elf or a jack frost, that it is unlikely that the developers would add them in the next few days. The black cat got its card because a black cat card DID exist in the game already. The only question, really, was whether it was a good idea for a pet to have a 100% accuracy spell card associated with it.

In a discussion forum, people will discuss the topic. A fellow poster is not being hostile towards you simply because they hold a different opinion than yours. Heck, I would like there to be cards on the holiday pets. I might buy them. I bought a black cat. I just think that it ain't going to happen, and I was pretty clear why I think that.

Feel free to post your opinions about why you think they might do it anyway, if you like. Just be prepared to participate in a conversation about your ideas. Don't assume that someone is picking a fight with you just because they have a different idea about things than yours.