Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

grandmaster quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 31, 2009
I have tried several times to get the grandmaster quest on the floating island. I got the quest but he does not sell the recipe like he said he would. Where do i go to get the recipe. I would like to continue my questing. Thanks for the help.

Another thought if you dont mind. I have read all the complaints about the game being too hard. I have other players that made it through DS before the game was made easier. DS was the end of the game, it should have been hard and should not have been changed just because someone couldnt sail through it in a day. Now we are in Celestia and you think it is hard, this is the end of the game (untill the next world comes along) it is hard, it is supposed to be hard. Stop complaining and play the game.

Morgan Dark Whisper level 54

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
I agree with Dark in some aspects, but if anyone has done the questing in the Chantry, there are five prospective worlds unseen, and the giant plated pad near the Giant Spiral pad, may lead to those, like Bartleby connects the seven worlds.

That said, I also have been trying to find the Grandmaster Quest given in The Floating Land. I have checked all the worlds but Grizzleheim, but I am not sure it is in the game, or if I need to be higher than level 53 or 54.

Timothy Pearlflower, Level 53 or 54 Ice Wizard

Hero
May 27, 2009
Unfortunately, this mistake came Live from Test - I had the same problem, because Pierce SAYS he'll SELL the recipe, but he just gives it to you. The recipe is there on your equipment list, the only one under the amulet icon.

Happy crafting!

Armiger
May 10, 2010
abbeclau wrote:
I have tried several times to get the grandmaster quest on the floating island. I got the quest but he does not sell the recipe like he said he would. Where do i go to get the recipe. I would like to continue my questing. Thanks for the help.

Another thought if you dont mind. I have read all the complaints about the game being too hard. I have other players that made it through DS before the game was made easier. DS was the end of the game, it should have been hard and should not have been changed just because someone couldnt sail through it in a day. Now we are in Celestia and you think it is hard, this is the end of the game (untill the next world comes along) it is hard, it is supposed to be hard. Stop complaining and play the game.

Morgan Dark Whisper level 54

Once you get to the Floating Island, go immediately to the left by the shore. The guy you need to talk to for GrandMaster Artisan is there. You have to craft an amulet for him, but he does not sell you the recipe, he gives you the recipe. Look in your crafting recipes, it is there already, all you have to do, is craft it. Good luck with that.

Oh and about Celestia being hard, yes, it should be hard to some extent. It can be hard enough without cheating bosses, it can be hard enough even if the street fight dropped the items you need just a little more often. It is not too bad though. But, let me say this. Pick one or the other and not both. Either let the Bosses cheat, or let them have their 10 pips to begin with, please oh please, just not both. Had a fight the other day, where we were fighting 3 storm that started with 6 pips, and an ice boss, that had 8.

Second round, we got storm lords by all 3 storm pets, thank goodness some of our pets had storm aura, saved our hides. It is nice that the enemies are sticking to their schools and have excellent spells to cast, but to have cheaters and to give them more pips?

Survivor
Apr 29, 2010
The grandmaster recipe should already be in your recipe list once you accept the quest. No need to get it from him. I was thinking the same thing until I looked there. Thought I had missed something. Perhaps someone could change what he says to clear things up.

Survivor
Mar 11, 2009
Do you mean the one from the dog with the hat in base camp?

Brian ShaddowHammer Lvl. 54 Fire Wizard