Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestia House

AuthorMessage
Delver
Feb 25, 2010
I noticed the little green dude is in Celestia, but there's no interaction with him (at least, not as of 11-2-10) and I was wondering if KI had any plans to have a couple of houses for Celestia. I love the majority of the houses in W101, and I would love to have a house from the new world. Also, with the new level increase, could we also get an increase in the number of houses per character? I think a total of five houses per character would be nice.

Historian
May 15, 2009
KI is planning on adding new houses later on this year
and as for increasing the max house limit
they can already do that
if you buy the new double card you get an elixer i believe i remember that increases the amount of houses you may own by 1

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
Yea, I've got over 100,000 gold by selling drops from Celestia. I already bought a Black Stallion and Bengal Tiger mount with gold from CL drops. Now I'm gonna buy a Celestia house with the gold I have now. I just wanna know when the houses are released. I hope it wont be like Grizzlehiem housing. That took FOREVER to come!

Survivor
Aug 03, 2010
Survivor
Nov 04, 2009
I got an idea for what the houses of cl should look like. The big one should have a jungle surface and on the jungle surface a cave that leads to a elevator that leads to a underwater house. The house should have a cl theme just like the storm house but bigger. the small one should be a cabin or something that would look like something that should fit in a jungle . in the middle of the jungle like the small wizard city house but its out in the jungle what do you think?

Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
wars201 wrote:
I got an idea for what the houses of cl should look like. The big one should have a jungle surface and on the jungle surface a cave that leads to a elevator that leads to a underwater house. The house should have a cl theme just like the storm house but bigger. the small one should be a cabin or something that would look like something that should fit in a jungle . in the middle of the jungle like the small wizard city house but its out in the jungle what do you think?

i like your idea for the big house, but floating land is only a small part of celestia, so the small one should probably be more like the underwater part. Maybe outside is like The Grotto, and inside could be either inside a dome, or inside a big temple, like in stormriven hall.

Defender
Jan 25, 2009
willwolf64 wrote:
Yea, I've got over 100,000 gold by selling drops from Celestia. I already bought a Black Stallion and Bengal Tiger mount with gold from CL drops. Now I'm gonna buy a Celestia house with the gold I have now. I just wanna know when the houses are released. I hope it wont be like Grizzlehiem housing. That took FOREVER to come!
i think you should spend your gold for the level 58 gear or the level 60 gear ( level 60 gear coming soon)

Survivor
Nov 08, 2010
they need to make a medium celestia house with the tiki and beachy theme outside and maybe a way to swim under water. and the house should have five rooms this an up stairs that has two rooms that spans across with a room to left and right kind of like the wooded cottage. and be able to place more stuff inside and out.