Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

repeat of last night

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 31, 2009
As I was killed by Cuthalla last night so also I was killed by my next opponents where I was hit three times by frost Giant, each time stunned and not able to heal or play. I still do not see the competition in this type gaming. For two nights now it has been frustrating and I am about to the point of not returning and playing. If standing there and being killed is a players idea of fun then they know nothing about gaming.
I fear like myself, the game will make players leave the game. How many times will they accept frustration and going nowhere in questing.
For me I got to point I hated to come in game I was so frustrated, and I am returning to this point again. Not being able to hit, and just being clobbered over and over till dead is not my way of enjoying a game.
Surely the makers of this game have a clear mind when it comes to understanding what players want from a game.... Just being killed and unable to do anything about it, is not what players enjoy.
I will return to my three count and your out. From this point on if I am killed and not allowed to return hits and just stand there and get killed I will allow this for three times, then I am out,, completely out...... My leaving is no fault of anyones but the games.