Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't connect (yet) again!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 23, 2010
This is the third day in a row that I can't connect to the game! Is it because of Celestia? Add more servers if there are too many players!

Administrator
We have the tech support you need, but we need more information from you!

If you have any questions or concerns regarding game or account matters, please send an email to: support@wizard101.com.
The email you send from should be the same as the email on your Wizard101 account.

Please include your account username and a DxDiag.

A DxDiag is a utility designed to display the specifications of the user's hardware, as well as to test DirectX software, including sound and video. If you are asked for this information in an email, it helps the support group relate your gaming issue to your personal computer.

To create a dxdiag.txt just go to Start -> Run (or Search in Vista) and enter dxdiag and click OK. Once the program has run its course, click "Save all Information" and it will output a txt file that you can attach to your email.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jul 23, 2010
Thanks, but I don't think it's a hardware problem. To me it seems that there are just too many players on the game, although I most of the time connect in quiet hours. This is very frustrating and I hope you'll find a solution to this.

Survivor
Jul 23, 2010
Ok, this is it!
Today I am not able to connect too!
Due to time constraints, I can play this game at very certain hours only. In the last few days, when I was finally able to connect, it was already late where I live and I had to go to bed.

I'll just say it straight: my subscription is going to renew in 4 days, on November 7th. I wasn't able to play all week. If tomorrow I am (again) not able to connect, I'll simply cancel it immediately.

I love this game, but if I'm not able to play it, I see no reason to continue paying for it.

AutumnCloud please contact our customer support team.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Dec 05, 2010
OMG ! This is me too! what is more irritating is that i just subscribe and straight after two minutes or so it went off so i when i try to play it again it says that it's connecting, and it keeps connecting forever. and ive tried contacting but its taking them forever to answer back..but i dont wanna pay for a game and i cant play! it keeps saying "Connecting to Wizard101" ...so is there anyway you guys can suggest? since its late for the technical support here to get back? im thinking if i can refund my subscription though if this problem is going on

Defender
Dec 11, 2008
Same problems here, when I do manage to connect it usually knocks me off within a couple minutes.