Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

6 Ways to Improve

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 30, 2009
I have 6 ideas that will greatly improve gameplay and will make things a bit easier. Here they are:

1. Change Wild Bolt Damage. the new damage is inappropriate even to "balance out the game." At least make it 400 or 1000 damage to at least get something out of two pips.

2. As i've said before, make wands "stitchable" so you can blend the stats and looks of two wands.

3. If wild bolt cannot be changed any further, change JUDGMENT. I am very upset with everyone being so mean and making fun of me because wild bolt is weaker, and plus judgment is going to get worse. I wouldn't know what to do, but it may be a long shot. i dont exactly agree with this idea...... and i have reasons

4. In battles, enemies get about 4-7 power pips at the first round, and i find this highly unfair. is it possible for us to get an ability like that? perhaps a wand that has +2 or 3 power pips at the beginning of a round?

5. Low level porting needs to go. I have learned not to friend low levels, but others have not, and low levels are still porting into celestia, making it a very unsafe environment for us and even themselves. I mean, high enemies are going to kill them, right?

6. Get rid of dispels, or at least change them. At this point, they are a waste of pips and are only useful if you go first, so why even have them? They need work and i find it very useless most of the time.

I may add more, but these are the main things i think need to be done. This is just an opinion, but thought should be put into this