Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

level 55 wands need to go back to 2+

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 27, 2009
i don't think it right for the most of boss in celestia to start off three or more pips. please change level 55 wand back two plus power pips

come on we are get higher level i think thisfair even out unequally pip counted boss as in celestia

William HawkGrove legendary wizard in balance

Historian
May 15, 2009
i agree
once you get into the science center the bosses and enemies REALLY start getting difficult
they start with 3-6 power pips
that means they could cast a rank 7 OR a rank 8 on the very first turn!!!!

i mean thats insane
you have basically made it extremely hard for us to get anywhere
its like we have to have friends with us at all times

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Thechaosmagician wrote:
i agree
once you get into the science center the bosses and enemies REALLY start getting difficult

i mean thats insane

Heck, we had a party of 3, and went against a boss that had 3 storms with him. They cast storm lord right off the bat, all of them, then we were hit by frost giant, followed by tempest. We won, barely, but that is only because we had pets that had storm aura talents. Still, seriously, these guys did not even cheat, besides having the extra pips to start with. If they can start like this, why even have cheating Bosses?

Defender
Aug 12, 2009
agreeded they should definitely bring back the 2 pip wands

Survivor
May 19, 2010
I think giving 2 gold pips from a wand would be better because every time we fight something in Celestia at the start of the battle they already have 3 gold pips i mean that's unfair cause even if we use strong spells there is still a chance that we could lose in a battle and when we fight a boss in Celestia they already have 3-4 gold pips at the start of the battle and they could use a strong spell already.

Community Leader
See I like the new wands , look at those stats on the level 55 wands yes only 1 pips but do you see that rating? That rating gives you extra chances for those mega critical hits. Same goes for rating on blocking. the higher the rating the better chance you can do a mega block.

Historian
May 15, 2009
darthjt wrote:
Thechaosmagician wrote:
i agree

i mean thats insane

Heck, we had a party of 3, and went against a boss that had 3 storms with him. They cast storm lord right off the bat, all of them, then we were hit by frost giant, followed by tempest. We won, barely, but that is only because we had pets that had storm aura talents. Still, seriously, these guys did not even cheat, besides having the extra pips to start with. If they can start like this, why even have cheating Bosses?

at least those bosses give you a chance
these bosses that pull rank 7 first turn strike fast and hard
its insane
you know if people want to complain
complain about bosses pulling a rank 7 spell on the first turn!!

Survivor
Jul 03, 2009
wolflink435 wrote:
i don't think it right for the most of boss in celestia to start off three or more pips. please change level 55 wand back two plus power pips

come on we are get higher level i think thisfair even out unequally pip counted boss as in celestia

William HawkGrove legendary wizard in balance

I may be the only one to disagree. I am in the science center, level 56 and think that its hard and like it that way. I think its challenging, and I want it to be hard, with out a lot of cheating. Giving 2 power pips on the wand makes it too easy for the most part. Now, there is the problem with bosses starting out with 6 and 8 pips it a bit out of hand being the most we can get is 4. In test there was one boss that starts with 10 pips (5 power pips). it does make it hard, but I think the term Legendary has a lot more meaning if we only have one power pip. It might cheapen the last of the game to give us the extra power pip. Also the critical plays are rather fun.

Survivor
Mar 29, 2010
i agree that we should get the wands that start with too power pips back but pls stop complaining about celestia being to hard because its not get some friends to help on the hard parts i mean that is one of the goals of the game the social part dont complain and turn this into another dragonspyre story which is not even the least bit challenging anymore o and btw the new bolt is awful ty to everyone who complained