Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Anymore Celestia Add-ons Coming?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 01, 2010
We noticed Celestia was out when we checked in on the 29th. By Halloween morning, my 10 year old had gotten from level 50 to 58 and beaten the boss. Is there more coming? I just thought it would take him a few weeks or months to get that far!

Since I'm a busy mom, student, etc., it takes me a nice amount of time to level up. My son does like the world of Celestia a lot. And I realize a lot of stuff will be more exciting as an aspect of PVP. But we were wondering if there is more to come? Or possibly another world in the making?

Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
i was able to go from level 50 to 55 in 3 days as soon as Celestia came out myself, i hope they more add-ons

Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
I hope there is to as my friend's dad is already on 59 and he wants to keep going.

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
Probably, yes, there are more areas and stuff coming. But it will take a long time to plan, draw, sketch, program, code, design, test, fix, re-test, fix again, update design, balance, plot, build and generally create areas. Months, in fact, if you want something even half-way decent.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
It was stated in an interview there would be 5 worlds after celestia, 4 of which I believe will be required worlds, while one will be a side like grizzle

Defender
Apr 24, 2009
They first need to finish Celestia before they can talk about anything else. Anyone noticed that there are no Celestia houses but the Turtle seems to hang out in Base Camp and there is also no Furniture items AFAIK in Celestia?

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
Odd. I remember there being talks on fansites about celestia housing... Maybe it was bugged and is one of the things they have to fix? It's a bit sad, though, that we can't get awesome underwater houses with coral (but then again, maybe it's researching something that will keep our wooden items from floating that's causing housing delay).

Survivor
Jun 01, 2010
Bookshelvings wrote:
Probably, yes, there are more areas and stuff coming. But it will take a long time to plan, draw, sketch, program, code, design, test, fix, re-test, fix again, update design, balance, plot, build and generally create areas. Months, in fact, if you want something even half-way decent.

I'm patient (meaning extremely busy in real life). I'm willing to wait! :D I know what it takes to create a game, movie, or animation that I enjoy. I took 3 semesters in a row towards 3D animation at college. Just thought we were missing something with it being so short. I remember that it seemed like I ran around in Krokotopia for the longest time. I thought my son was mistaken when he said he was done. It will be nice to see what they do in the future. I think a Celestia house would be great. I've never had a reason to purchase a house since I like questing. But I love the water....................