Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

problems in Stellarium

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 22, 2009
I have beaten Unimatas and the quest isn't giving me credit for it, keeps asking me to defeat him but he doesn't show back up. I then go to the other boss areas and the force fields are still in place. Suggestions?
I'm not even complaining about the henchmen I purchased to beat him (solo player) , just would like to move forward in the story. Thanks!

Hero
May 27, 2009
I didn'thave that problem, but I lost connection while battling Selwyn, and when I had logged back in, the dungeon was reset. So I had to do it all over again.

Survivor
May 07, 2010
jadeire wrote:
I have beaten Unimatas and the quest isn't giving me credit for it, keeps asking me to defeat him but he doesn't show back up. I then go to the other boss areas and the force fields are still in place. Suggestions?
I'm not even complaining about the henchmen I purchased to beat him (solo player) , just would like to move forward in the story. Thanks!

Unfortunately that is a glitch, you'll need to wait and let the instance reset then do it again. I had the something similar happen to me in Labyrinth.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Did you use the key on the pedestal outside the instance? The quest allowed my nephew access to the instance without using the pedestal, yet when we finished, he could not pick up the star. Luckily, he was able log out, use the pedestal, then port back to me and grab the piece needed. I have met several people in game that did this. KI needs to lock the instance until someone actually USES the key on the stellarium pedestal.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 56 Life

Survivor
Oct 12, 2008
i have the quest but i cant get in? have i missed something? i got a friend to help me so i could port in but i still cant get in and i also could not get the star after. hmm.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2008
superluther wrote:
Did you use the key on the pedestal outside the instance? The quest allowed my nephew access to the instance without using the pedestal, yet when we finished, he could not pick up the star. Luckily, he was able log out, use the pedestal, then port back to me and grab the piece needed. I have met several people in game that did this. KI needs to lock the instance until someone actually USES the key on the stellarium pedestal.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 56 Life

I agree. I did not have my quest helper on at the time. So i saw the thing all glowy and shiney. So i got together my friends, and we did the stellarium. But i could not get the star either. The whole time i thought that the key was INSIDE the place. On the map there is something that looks similer. So when i relized that the key was outside, it was to late, it had reset, and i had to do it. AGAIN! (the second time it workd though)

Survivor
Jan 09, 2009
I have the quest for Examine West Landing Tome but when I get there it is not LIT up and will not let me enter. Not sure what's going on there.

Defender
Jun 03, 2009
sparksalot wrote:
I have the quest for Examine West Landing Tome but when I get there it is not LIT up and will not let me enter. Not sure what's going on there.
SAME here I did the quest as required and its still shows on my book and it has been done 3 times now FIX this bug and the other BUGS in CL! I can enter but I'm not making a hobby of killing this boss several times to get this off my quest book.

Survivor
Mar 02, 2010
hi lev 51 and i have the same problems with this quest fix it pleas
i like to move on

lindsey skycloud

Defender
Aug 08, 2010
You can get the quest to enter the Stellarium before you actually get access to it. You must finish several other quests before you are granted access to the Stellarium. You must finish the archive quests.

Explorer
Jul 13, 2010
sparksalot wrote:
The examine quest is a side quest