Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dragonspyre Quest Problems.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 05, 2009
OK, Four of my friends are battling in the Drake Hatchery and there are three of the species of dragons are there, And we win but we only get one of the items we need. We are OUTRAGED because of the work that has been done and the way it works, Its like that in gh to Please i want an administrator on THIS IMMEDIATLEY. Thank you

You answered your own question.

You were completing a quest that required you collect items from creatures, not that you defeat creatures.

Not all the creatures you defeated had the item on them that you were supposed to collect, therefore you only collected the 1 item.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
May 05, 2009
Prospector Zeke wrote:

You were completing a quest that required you collect items from creatures, not that you defeat creatures.

Not all the creatures you defeated had the item on them that you were supposed to collect, therefore you only collected the 1 item.

Yes, I understand but I also have the thing where you do this same process about tent times and get nothing. This is OUTRAGING to students. I think that this should be changed or something should be done, And also why in the world are the bosses in Ds SO HARD! Especially for storm.. Knowing that we have LOW life and I mean a magus myth wizard has more health than me. And I'm a level 43 Master diviner, It shouldn't be so hard I understand that we are masters but something needs to be done.

Historian
May 15, 2009
souljaboy546 wrote:
Prospector Zeke wrote:

Yes, I understand but I also have the thing where you do this same process about tent times and get nothing. This is OUTRAGING to students. I think that this should be changed or something should be done, And also why in the world are the bosses in Ds SO HARD! Especially for storm.. Knowing that we have LOW life and I mean a magus myth wizard has more health than me. And I'm a level 43 Master diviner, It shouldn't be so hard I understand that we are masters but something needs to be done.

quit your whining
i finished Dragonspyre at 44!!!!
but that's only because i barely did any side quests at all
after i beat malistaire i had to level grind by going back to do the 100's of side quests i started but never finished lol
( i am exagerating on the 100's of quests )

Survivor
May 05, 2009
Thechaosmagician wrote:
souljaboy546 wrote:
Prospector Zeke wrote:

quit your whining
i finished Dragonspyre at 44!!!!
but that's only because i barely did any side quests at all
after i beat malistaire i had to level grind by going back to do the 100's of side quests i started but never finished lol
( i am exagerating on the 100's of quests )

First of all, I'm not whining and secondly you don't know because maybe your not a storm wizard if you are maybe your rich in crowns and your able to buy armor AS FOR ME I HAVE TO REACH A CERTAIN LEVEL TO GET ARMOR... Let alone i have to give up my cloak i have on witch gives me alot of health.

Thank you. :D And can someone help me beat Get fire medallion quest?

Survivor
Oct 05, 2010
see i have done all the quests in all the rings, but when i go to the forum it wont let me do any of the quests there. I have looked all over the place trying to find quests that i have missed and i cant find any.Why cant i do any of the forum quests! Please answer me back!