Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ghost of Sylvia Drake

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 29, 2010
KI,

I have a suggestion. The Ghost of Sylvia Drake appears as the same "winged death figure" (Lord Nightshade) as so many other monsters. I think that the Pale Maiden/Lady Blackhope image would be better then using the current Lord Nightshade image. I think the Lord Nightshade figure is completely overused. Awesome creature to see and fight but way overused.

Thanks,

Wolf Ashwalker
Life Wizard and explorer

Defender
Jul 21, 2010
Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
Survivor
May 03, 2009
Maxhey wrote:
KI,

I have a suggestion. The Ghost of Sylvia Drake appears as the same "winged death figure" (Lord Nightshade) as so many other monsters. I think that the Pale Maiden/Lady Blackhope image would be better then using the current Lord Nightshade image. I think the Lord Nightshade figure is completely overused. Awesome creature to see and fight but way overused.

Thanks,

Wolf Ashwalker
Life Wizard and explorer

I agree. The Wrath is being used for too many characters. Pherhaps the ghost of Sylvia Drake be a special style of the Pale Maiden?

Fred Emeraldbane
Level 41 Master Life Wizard

Defender
Aug 13, 2010
AOMRocks20 wrote:
Maxhey wrote:
KI,

Thanks,

Wolf Ashwalker
Life Wizard and explorer

I agree. The Wrath is being used for too many characters. Pherhaps the ghost of Sylvia Drake be a special style of the Pale Maiden?

Fred Emeraldbane
Level 41 Master Life Wizard

I also agree. Perhaps a re-color of Lady Blackhope, to green or something?
She really does have a nice model, it should be used more often, if only for one other monster :-)

Explorer
Sep 05, 2010
They do use Lord NightShade's figure a little to much. I obviously agree.

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
Maxhey wrote:
KI,

Thanks,

Wolf Ashwalker
Life Wizard and explorer
i know i thought sylvia would look more like a lady instead of '' lord nightshade''.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
I thought they would use something more like the seraph just without the sword.

Defender
Oct 26, 2009
I'm guessing none of you have actually finished Dragonspyre. Sylvia Drake has two models: The Lord Nightshade one, which is used by her before she is freed by the player from Malistaire's bad resurrections or whatever made her "so cold" and her "so alone". After you free her, she gains her own unique model which is present at the monologue, fight prelude thing in Malistaire's Lair.

Explorer
May 26, 2010
Defender
Apr 26, 2009
When I defeated Sylvia Drake she changed into a normal person. Then when you go to cyrus drake he tells you that she is supposed to be that way.

Diana Dragonpyre
Life level 48

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
At this point, Sylvia is a wraith (a warped version of herself based on a bad memory of her life or something along that line) So is Lord Nightshade. So is the Agony Wraith in Mooshu. It's just what the wraith ppl in this game look like i guess

Taryn Dragonsong
Legendary Sorcerer 8)

Survivor
Jan 21, 2011
I think she should have wings and she should looklike she does in Malistare's Lair.

Defender
Apr 26, 2009
Why does everyone care so much about how an animated character looks. They aren't real!!!!!!!!!

Diana Dragonpyre
Life:54

Survivor
Jul 19, 2010
sunsword44 wrote:
At this point, Sylvia is a wraith (a warped version of herself based on a bad memory of her life or something along that line) So is Lord Nightshade. So is the Agony Wraith in Mooshu. It's just what the wraith ppl in this game look like i guess

Taryn Dragonsong
Legendary Sorcerer 8)
the agony wraith is in mb not ms

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
Defender
Jun 14, 2010
While the wraith animation is overused, I'm pretty sure she's cursed or something ... Either way, she turns back to normal at the end of Dragonspyre.

*************************************************************************************
"Do ya feel undead yet?" Davy Jones, Pirates of The Carribean: Dead Man's Chest