Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

is celestia hard?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 11, 2010
this may have been answered many times before but - what is the minimum level required for access to celestia? i have read all the previous comments about needing another wizarfd to help, preferably the life school.

Administrator
lolliwhelan wrote:
this may have been answered many times before but - what is the minimum level required for access to celestia? i have read all the previous comments about needing another wizarfd to help, preferably the life school.

Players who have reached level 48 and completed the Dragonspyre quest "The Final Countdown" should speak to Merle Ambrose for more information about Celestia.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Dec 23, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
lolliwhelan wrote:

Players who have reached level 48 and completed the Dragonspyre quest "The Final Countdown" should speak to Merle Ambrose for more information about Celestia.
proffeder greyrose is right
the final count down means:
deafeat malisatiar

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
lolliwhelan wrote:

Not wanting to be contrary, but you definitely do not "need" a friend (Life or otherwise). My pyromancer did every single boss, every single instance solo at least once. No, that's not trivial - sometimes it took a couple defeats before I got the hang of it. But Celestia CAN be soloed.

Having said that - I've also done many of the parts of CL with friends on various occasions; and it certainly does get easier with a couple friends around.

In the end I wouldn't call Celestia any "Harder" than Dragonspyre - the bosses are tougher and all, but you're lvl 55-60 when you take on the tricky ones. Where you were 40-45 when you first battled DS.

As a matter of fact I'm sure there was a time when you thought Krokotopia was "hard". In that sense CL is no "harder" than KT - it's appropriate for the skill level of wizard who should be there.

Survivor
Feb 28, 2010
Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
well if you have the right gear i completed celestia dont try to look cool just get good gear and try to make good friends if they dont help you remove them.

Hope this helped :D

Survivor
Nov 13, 2010
Brentanders wrote:
well if you have the right gear i completed celestia dont try to look cool just get good gear and try to make good friends if they dont help you remove them.

Hope this helped :D

What not look cool? dont listen to him cool is always good to have just use the stitch option. Sure it costs you crowns but we're talking cool here not a circus act.....
Right gear yup you defintely need that, that lvl 45 gear you had is worthless here if you can block a critical hit that a monster just threw your way. I critical hit every third spell and block most critical hits unless it's a big boss following the storyline missions.

Defender
Oct 05, 2010
boylego8 wrote:
VERY HARD but challanging

i fought i minion that played icezilla on first round. minions can play 7pip spells.

the last dungeon is a little too easy

you kidding me! trial of spheres made my head blow up

Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
really you just need to get a new strategy. My strategy that I would use in the other worlds wouldn't work in celestia. For bosses I'd put all my blades and traps on then hit. I tried this in celestia and died every time. Once you figure out your strategy, it's not that bad. And friends help more then ever here.

Survivor
Dec 29, 2009
Yes it is hard, but if you have the right spells, friends, gear, wand, pet, stats, and mana you will have a chance. :-)

Zachary ShadowBlade
Grandmaster Sorcerer Lvl 56

"When you think things are over pull that last bit of courage and kick some butt!"