Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dungeon Ques please

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 11, 2008
Today, I have reactivated my account to finally beat Dragonspyre, and what luck, the only thing I have to do left is Malistaire's Lair. Surely people will help me out, especially with the epic loot that he drops.

Oh wait. I have jumped realms almost 20 different times, and asked in both The Commons and The Basilica, and nobody was interested.

Anyways, past my complaint-fest, could you kind folks a KingIsle implement some kind of que or list for dungeons and towers. For example, I want to run Malistaire's dungeon, but I can't find anyone to help me with it. Say there's a rock next to the entrance (Similar to teleport stones?), that would list anybody else who has qued up for it, and it would allow either them to teleport to me, or me to teleport to them.

I feel it wouldn't be too hard to implement, but regardless, please consider it. I think it would greatly help with both community, and the game's experience.