Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

efreet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 22, 2010
please change the efreet quest i was so happy when i got to lvl 58 then i found out how hard the quest was i will never be avle to do it

Survivor
Jul 27, 2010
LOL ya i know its tough but i got a tip. this what i did i got the wyldfire up and saved up for dragon and killed the storm minion. next i summed a life henchman. she healed me quit a bit. this is optional i hired another fire to help do more damage to ice boss. If i were you i would max out ice shields. use shields and then blade yourself. it wont matter about the hex because you have shield and next i would attack

Survivor
Jan 03, 2010
Yea I cant beat it I wish that they would change it to where you can get help then you don't have to say that you don't have efreet when your a lvl 60 like i am and you don't have it. Please change it.

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
mcoli1 wrote:
please change the efreet quest i was so happy when i got to lvl 58 then i found out how hard the quest was i will never be avle to do it

Dont cry it easy if you buy henchman ( one has to be life lvl 40 at least)

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
i beat it easily 8) 8) 8). you need TONS of ice shields minion 2 drags no polymorphs and helephants and phoenix. i beat it. ITS SO EASY

Survivor
Feb 13, 2009
Dont worry about that i mean i had to face him in test realm and i died like 18 times,all you need to do is buy some cards and kill that gator

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
actually i waited till i was level 60 to get the Efreet.
and it paid off
was able to stitch high stats on clothes and build the right deck
i tried it first at level 58.

with a blazing fire deck built and a lot of high hit helephants [oni] and
traps and blades i when in..
get the star magic amplify and fortify as well as sun monstrous
beef up the oni with the modifier

i also made sure to get level 60 henchmen too
in this order:
life
balance
death
then i clobbered that old krok and rag pile
from thereon the rest of the quest was pie

one thing to remember about the Efreet is that it is a spell to be used in combos.... with traps and blades elementals and feints i just hit for 12294 and totally obliterated a web haunt.

and the magic words to utter when you cast it is ...