Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Did Not Collect Please Try Again

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 21, 2009
I really don't know why I have to do so much work on killing the bad guys to collect something and then it says Did Not Collect Please Try Again. Ugh! It takes time of my progress to level up.

I really think KI should change that.

Explorer
Mar 28, 2010
BryanOmar wrote:
I really don't know why I have to do so much work on killing the bad guys to collect something and then it says Did Not Collect Please Try Again. Ugh! It takes time of my progress to level up.

I can say with complete honesty that I agree. I know we are supposed to be challenged, and blah blah blah, but I get really upset when it takes me an hour to get 3 things from a mob that only gives me the tiniest fraction of exp.

~Allison Dawnblood, Grandmaster Diviner

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
I have made many statements about this, most of which did not get posted. I even had a 3-page topic in the Test Realm thread (now hidden) discussing this very matter.

My free time is limited and very precious to me. Because I work second shift, my free time is also in odd hours where there are less others to help out with. Having to spend anywhere from 30 to 90 minutes for a 3-item collection.

With >85% of the quests in Celestia being made up of collecting items, the exceedingly high rate of collecting failures becomes unexceptable. It has done nothing more than make the game frustrating and extemely tedious.

"Did Not Collect ..." became Did Not Renew.

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
BryanOmar wrote:

Dude you are so right. So, I am facing sharks in the Stellarium. I need 6 shark tooths and from defeating 10 sharks I got 2 ya 2 teeth! UGH I had to keep going to DS to get my health and mana back! Ya its a big problem. :? :?

Defender
Jul 21, 2010
i feel your pain bryan. sometimes i pull my hair out cuz its soo stressfull jk but it is annoying