Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how do you get to celestia?!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
OK, im really mad here because my "friends" have been to Celestia but i haven't. i know that you think that " if you can't figure out how to get to Celestia than you don't deserve to go to Celestia" well, i actually respect that. i guess what im trying to say is i need help.

Defender
May 31, 2010
riodan wrote:
OK, im really mad here because my "friends" have been to Celestia but i haven't. i know that you think that " if you can't figure out how to get to Celestia than you don't deserve to go to Celestia" well, i actually respect that. i guess what im trying to say is i need help.

When you go to log into the game , you will see a post right there on the screen , with a link to the October update notes , and instructions on how to get to Celestia. To save you the trouble from clicking on the link, I copy/pasted the update notes below.

Journey to Celestia!
Merle has determined that Celestia is safe for his strongest Wizard students!

New quests, new badges, new reagents, new creatures, new friends and new foes, new mounts, new pets, new spells and many new adventures await!

Players who have reached level 48 and completed the Dragonspyre quest "The Final Countdown" should speak to Merle Ambrose for more information about Celestia.

Explorer
Sep 19, 2010
You must complete The Final Countdown - Malistaire quest - to have access. If you have, speak to Merle Ambrose to get your Spiral Key.

Defender
Oct 26, 2009
Have you completed Wizard City and got to Krokotopia? If yes, proceed to next question.

Have you completed Krokotopia and got to Marleybone? If yes, proceed to next question.

Have you completed Marleybone and got to Mooshu? If yes, proceed to next question.

Have you completed Mooshu and got to Dragonspyre? If yes, proceed to next question.

Have you completed the first ring of Dragonspyre and opened the portal to the Necropolis? If yes, proceed to next question.

Have you completed the second ring of Dragonspyre and opened the portal to Dragonspyre Academy? If yes, proceed to next question.

Have you been given the quest "Final Countdown" (The quest to fight Malistaire) from Ashley and completed it? If yes, proceed to next question.

Have you talked to Merle Ambrose and been given the key to Celestia? If no, you need to follow the quest line until you get the quest "Final Countdown" and then complete it. If Merle won't give you the key, you haven't reached it in the main storyline.

Celestia is a world just like the others. You can't go to Mooshu without beating Big Ben with the quest, like you can't go to Celestia without beating Malistaire with the quest.

Quinn Dragonwhisper-Level 52 Conjurer
Benjamin Dragonblade-Level 53 Diviner

Defender
Mar 13, 2010
If a wizard is below level 48 but has completed "the final countdown", can they do the tower and get the needed spiral key?

Have a "friend" who couldn't get the key yesterday and so wanted to do the tower in MB. She had completed the storyline but not gotten the key. Is this because of her level? (I didn't know to ask her level.)

Defender
Apr 24, 2009
Or you can CHEAT your way there and port to a friend that is already in Celestia. You dont need to do the MB warehouse to get the key that is no long required. The real question is: Did you actually, physically get "The Final Countdown Quest" from Ashley the Fire Tree in the DS Academy? Cant help someone with the quest to have it count you need to have the actual quest and be the required level.

Defender
Feb 23, 2010
cealwutka wrote:
If a wizard is below level 48 but has completed "the final countdown", can they do the tower and get the needed spiral key?

Have a "friend" who couldn't get the key yesterday and so wanted to do the tower in MB. She had completed the storyline but not gotten the key. Is this because of her level? (I didn't know to ask her level.)

Yes, if she's not level 48, then it's because her level is too low. There are countless side quests she can do to get to level 48. In fact, I skipped almost all of Grizzleheim at the time, and still hit the old level cap before I got to mallistaire. If she's looking for experience, go to each area and take a look at the map. If there's someone on it who wasn't a part of the story line quests, they most likely have series of xp rich side quests just waiting to be done.

There are some harder to find side quests in the game too. In Krokotopia, the Librarian will have some for you after you progress far enough in the world, so keep going back and checking. Also, one of the shop owners will have a quest (I believe deck shop, but don't remember at the moment). In MB once you've progressed far enough a side quest will open up in the wand shop. Then, of course, there are the side quests to help the mayor and deliver some packages. Generally speaking, there are a series of side quests in every area you go to (with the exception of dungeons). If she looks around, she'll find all the xp she needs.

Explorer
Sep 28, 2010
Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
I'm level 43 on my myth character (ice is legendary). I have defeated the warehouse. The key is "broken" so I'll probably have to be level 48 before its fixed. Which will be a pain because I am 43 and that 5 levels away. O well. Time to start side quest x sighs x.