Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Not being able to collect for quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
I'm having a big problem collecting items for quests. It's taking a ton of fights to collect anything. Collecting 3 items should take 20 fights. I think Celestia is awesome but come on they should be a little more generous with the items. It's already hard enough.

Defender
May 30, 2009
trappern1 wrote:
I'm having a big problem collecting items for quests. It's taking a ton of fights to collect anything. Collecting 3 items should take 20 fights. I think Celestia is awesome but come on they should be a little more generous with the items. It's already hard enough.

Everyone has been experiencing this and everyone is frustrated with it. I've personally gotten bored with fighting 20 or more NPCs just to collect 3 or so items. It's insane.

Defender
Mar 13, 2010
I am frustrated on this myself right now. I have been on the same quest to collect 3 items for at least 3 hours now.

This is the collect tiles. I have finally gotten two in battle, but it is not counting the other 2 I found. I have lost count of how many battles I have done in the last two hours without finding that last mosaic tile. :)

This has really gotten boring!!!