Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stop taking mana to flee!

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
I think they should stop taking your mana whenever you flee, simply because these enemies are always forcing you to fight them when people don't have much time or are busy and they catch you even on the sidewalks, I think they should not take mana whenever you have to flee. Personally, I don't think there is any need for the whole mana system, but that's a different subject. What do you think?

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
I think:
If a person jumps into my battle, then leaves me to fight alone, they should be punished for bringing in that extra monster.

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
zebulous wrote:
I think:
If a person jumps into my battle, then leaves me to fight alone, they should be punished for bringing in that extra monster.

Ya, I was just helping my level five friend (who I kno in real life , she just started playin) and she got in a fight with the fairy qween and she asked me to just watch to see if she could handle it so I stood there, until another level five went straight in and fleed (I don't think it was an accident >:( ) and he waited till he drew another monster in! So I ran in bcuz she was already struggling against the fairy qween and she had gotten kinda freaked out when she saw she was up against to alone. I defeated them and I wuz not happy with the person who drew inanother monster.

Amber Stormsong level 35 diviner, mooshu & the arena

"Storm warning "

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
If I flee, my next move it to port home, and then to DS and then to walk down and feast on mana whisps and then to walk down again and feast upon health whisps, it doesn't take long to be full mana and health after fleeing unless you aren't at DS yet and then I don't really care to listen to the complaint.

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
Historian
Jun 14, 2009
seasnake wrote:
If I flee, my next move it to port home, and then to DS and then to walk down and feast on mana whisps and then to walk down again and feast upon health whisps, it doesn't take long to be full mana and health after fleeing unless you aren't at DS yet and then I don't really care to listen to the complaint.

So why are you listening? If it doesn't effect you, than why answer this person's post? You need to be rude, that's why.

I have notice this with you on many of the post that you seem to post. I am sure that you are a child because you have no clue on how to give constructive advice or criticism.

Survivor
Jul 01, 2010
bravevline wrote:
I think they should stop taking your mana whenever you flee, simply because these enemies are always forcing you to fight them when people don't have much time or are busy and they catch you even on the sidewalks, I think they should not take mana whenever you have to flee. Personally, I don't think there is any need for the whole mana system, but that's a different subject. What do you think?

So your main point is to not get dragged into random battles? I prefer we make peace with the enemy to stop fighting, or just make a fight button when we approach enemies. But option 1 is probably never gonna happen

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
It should at least let you just drop out of the battle instead of going back to commons and keep mana when you are in the battle alone. I still don't think there is a point in mana

Survivor
Sep 13, 2009
cameron225 wrote:
zebulous wrote:
I think:

Ya, I was just helping my level five friend (who I kno in real life , she just started playin) and she got in a fight with the fairy qween and she asked me to just watch to see if she could handle it so I stood there, until another level five went straight in and fleed (I don't think it was an accident >:( ) and he waited till he drew another monster in! So I ran in bcuz she was already struggling against the fairy qween and she had gotten kinda freaked out when she saw she was up against to alone. I defeated them and I wuz not happy with the person who drew inanother monster.

Amber Stormsong level 35 diviner, mooshu & the arena

"Storm warning "

Very good point! But if someone brought in another monster then fled, they shouldnt need to take all their mana away because then you may need to flee before you have to go, or because of that extra monster.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
thunderbird120 wrote:
If you want to do this simply preview a house in the crowns shop.
O: :D TY!