Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

ancient burial ground obsidian chest

AuthorMessage
Delver
Feb 01, 2010
i did every quest in mooshu and i still can't get in to the dojo with the obsidian chest in ancient burial grounds is there something i am missing ?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
joey110498 wrote:
i did every quest in mooshu and i still can't get in to the dojo with the obsidian chest in ancient burial grounds is there something i am missing ?

Sounds like you did miss something.

Go back one screen on this forum to the main page for Mooshu, and look at the very first post. It tells you what you need.

Note: even though the title says something about Level 48 Life spell..., you need the same quests for the obsidian chests too.

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
Honeybee313 wrote:
joey110498 wrote:

Go back one screen on this forum to the main page for Mooshu, and look at the very first post. It tells you what you need.

Note: even though the title says something about Level 48 Life spell..., you need the same quests for the obsidian chests too.
no you don't under stand i did every quest in mooshu but just in case i will go look around the mossback areas to if he has any quests

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Honeybee313 wrote:
joey110498 wrote:

Uh-oh. The message WAS there earlier today when I sent the first note, but now when I looked, the message is gone.

But if you go to the Dragonspyre messages, there IS a message from Zeke about doing the Wizard Tour, Obsidian Chest, quest. Hope this helps and sorry for the confusion.