Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Players need a good end game place to play at

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
In the PvP board area I just suggested in a thread that A.I> opponents and teams should be added to both PvP and pet racing to both speed up waiting time and to play more with just your friends. My friends and I would love to play against very difficult end game opponents expecially if we could find or win stuff by doing so, and PvP tickets wouldn't be bad to have.

Anyway, we are already Legendary and have already finished all the quests (took only three days to do all of Celestia).

We would like an end game area where all sorts of different bosses, expecially bosses that cheat materialize when we enter into a table. Preferably every time we go into a table different boss combinations would be generated for us to defeat, and some of these bosses and tables should be legendary (that is to say nearly impossible to defeat). We would really really also like to earn badges from this, perhaps the higher badge you have for the area the harder your opponents should be enabled to be generated as and the better equipment that can be obtained or spell cards unlocked. Perhaps you should even have to have the Legendary badge in order to particpate, or be level 58th or higher.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2008
You know what PvP is, right? It's Player Versus Player, not Player Versus Artificial Intelligence and Occasionally Player. I personally think AI in the PvP arena is a bad idea.