Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I'm very disappointed.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 23, 2009
I was waiting and waiting for the new aquatic pets to come out (Sea Dragon, Spinyfish, and Sea Turtle) Now they made to crowns only in the LAST MINUTE. I don't mind if you raised the price in gold but changing it without warning is simply wrong and disappointing. Many people were farming hours and hours for the gold then suddenly the pets turned to crowns only.

I hope Professor Greyrose remembers this post from central:
http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1283446&postcount=27

Please fix the pets back so they can be buyable with gold again, even if it means raising the price in gold.

Thank you in advance and please listen to your loyal players.

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
LordJerome123 wrote:
I was waiting and waiting for the new aquatic pets to come out (Sea Dragon, Spinyfish, and Sea Turtle) Now they made to crowns only in the LAST MINUTE. I don't mind if you raised the price in gold but changing it without warning is simply wrong and disappointing. Many people were farming hours and hours for the gold then suddenly the pets turned to crowns only.

I hope Professor Greyrose remembers this post from central:
http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1283446&postcount=27

Please fix the pets back so they can be buyable with gold again, even if it means raising the price in gold.

Thank you in advance and please listen to your loyal players.
i understand your point.

even though i have enough crowns to buy the pets i'm not sure if i will because of the price. 12,500 crowns for a pet? really?! i just don't want to spend my crowns on that. and the pets don't give you anything either. i mean if they gave you a really cool storng spell with the pet it would be better.but, nothing. it gives you nothing at all.so again i understand you point.

Explorer
Dec 19, 2008
I pressed the little thing in the upper left corner ( the crown) and i could buy those pets for gold. did you look there?