Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Heck Hound Pips

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 02, 2008
1. I am playing a pyromancer (level 49) and I don't think that my gold pips are being counted as 2 pips when I use the Heck Hound card. (I think the card only counts them as 1 pip.)

2. What exactly is the MAX pips that are allowed to be used with the Heck Hound card. All it says is " 120 per Pip over 3 rounds". Maybe put a note on the card as to what the Max pips allowed are?

3. Also, I still miss the flames that it used to breath out when it would make an attack. It was a bad idea to remove that special effect from the game.

Thanks,
Todd

Explorer
Jun 08, 2008
WarlockWiz wrote:

3. Also, I still miss the flames that it used to breath out when it would make an attack. It was a bad idea to remove that special effect from the game.

Thanks,
Todd

yeah i miss him coming up and blowing that fire breath of his at you, before he was like a big bad a cat, now he's more like a kitty.

Administrator
All that fire breathing had given the HeckHound a sore throat, and he didn't breathe fire for a little while.

Falmea has come up with a lozenge for the HeckHound, and he should have his fire breath back real soon.

As for the pip count, I'll ask Falmea if she knows what's going on.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 20, 2008