Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

what is the strongest boss in WC

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
SuperSaiyan5000 wrote:
sunsword44 wrote:
colagada wrote:
Rattlebones, compared to the level of the wizard at the time.

This and The Harvest Lord. (Compared to lvl at the time as well) For proof, Rattlebones took me two tries, Nightshade, only one, soloing both of them.

Taryn

LOL Nightshade last night took me like 5 tries

LOL that was on my storm. just saiyan i:

Survivor
Nov 30, 2010
Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
I think its Alicane Swiftarrow, I'm a pyromancer so I had a hard time against him. Honestly one time when I was LV. 15 for no reason I wanted to rebattle him. I lost. Now I can kill him in one shot but, that battle scared me for life.

Actually the highest leveled boss was grub, but swiftarrow was harder (personally)

Explorer
Oct 01, 2010
Defender
Dec 08, 2010
sylster glowstorm of the waterworks, rank twelve with little more than 24,000 health hardest. boss. EVER.

Survivor
Mar 12, 2011
I'd have to say... "Foulgaze." He has a bunch of Scarecrow thingies fighting with him.

Cut me some slack! I was Level 9 when I faced him! And I missed the Halloween Boss.

Amber Lifwhisper
Journeyman Sorcerer
(Almost level 20!)

(I have more accounts, but this is the one I'm playing right now.) :D

Survivor
Jan 31, 2011
i would have to say sylster glowstorm a bit over 24000 in health and has 2 other bosses to help him. One with 8100 and the other 6560.

Survivor
Dec 16, 2010
Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
Sylester Glowstrom, no doubt about it. He has 24,000 health plus two more bosses to help him out. Second would be that squid with 21,000 health.

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
Survivor
May 31, 2009
Explorer
Mar 22, 2009
fireball6883 wrote:
sylster glowstorm of the waterworks, rank twelve with little more than 24,000 health hardest. boss. EVER.
I agree completely. But for lvl 60's you get legendary level 60 clothes that raise up your stats immensely when you fight him. (And the two hardest bosses in game are in WIZARD CITY! That's just wrong.) plus i beat him kind of easy cause he doesnt cheat much.

Survivor
Dec 12, 2008
PaulBunyan190 wrote:
Who do you think the strongest boss in WC is? I vote for Nightshade!

strongest boss so far is the last boss in waterworks, in wizard city

Survivor
May 27, 2009
Oh yeah, I forgot about Cyrus. He has like 7,000 life! I'm a level 60, so I already defeted him.(And yes, you're correct, you do fight Cyrus to prove that you are ready to beat Malistare.)

Yours Sinceraly, Nathan Bluestone ( Level 60 Fire )

Survivor
May 27, 2009
MasterSlayer5 wrote:
fireball6883 wrote:
personly, NONE of you are correct. i have not fought him yet but you do fight a character in WC with very high health. cyrus drake! (i think you fight him to prove that you are ready to beat malistare.

Acually, cirus drake is not all that strong, he has about 5,000 life (correct me if i'm wrong). It is the briskbreeze final boss i am having trouble with and with help from lvl 60 kids, it still hard, although i never tried it with three other players.

And hint for players going in the briskbreeze tower, KILL THE FIRE MINION THAT SHOWS UP, he shows during battle with scarecrow boss, this fire minion does a meteor stike that does 10,000 hurt!! It really sucks.

Cirus has 7,000 life, not 5,000

Explorer
Mar 06, 2011
Survivor
May 27, 2009
I take back what I said! Cyrus isn't as hard as Sylster Glowstorm! Sylster Glowstorm rules!!!

Nathan Bluestone ( level 60 Fire )

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
deathlilly333 wrote:
the grub in the suken city! wait... Nightside and Sunken City r in WC right
yup it is

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
Owl09 wrote:
Oh yeah, I forgot about Cyrus. He has like 7,000 life! I'm a level 60, so I already defeted him.(And yes, you're correct, you do fight Cyrus to prove that you are ready to beat Malistare.)

Yours Sinceraly, Nathan Bluestone ( Level 60 Fire )
Only 5000 health and all he uses are cyclops, minotaur, bat, and troll

Defender
Jan 09, 2009
Sylster glowstorm definetly

Rogan Dragonflame, author of the Destined ones. "The heat of the sun keeps us alive, but the heat of the flame, can bring us great pain"

Survivor
Dec 11, 2010
grub of course you don't see power like that for a while in the game and the health is a bit high

Elijah Hawkheart legendary pyromancer

Survivor
Jun 08, 2010
Defender
Jul 10, 2009
dmush wrote:
its gobler prince thats for chore :D
no way, he not the strongest the final boss in waterworks is the hardest!

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
auri122 wrote:
nightshade of course! 8) 8
no, it's the last boss in waterworks

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
just for the record, NONE of you people are right grubb, lord nightshade, etc are NOT the strongest boss in the game. well yeah the strongest boss in the game USED to be orrick nightglider, but he not the strongest anymore. The strongest boss in wizard city is......................................................... syslter glowstorm! i mean he is intense he has too other bosses helping him, and can cheat plus he is a rank 12 boss p.s. if you dont know who sysler glowstorm is, he the final boss of waterworks which is a tower only for levels 60+ ( they might raise the level cap later on ). -blaze duskstone legendary conjurer