Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My experience so far in questing

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 31, 2009
Most all the Bosses I have encountered have been very tough if you face them alone, I would wager that most all players can not defeat these bosses alone. It took my friend and my self to defeat them, other wise i would have to depend on Henchmen. and sometimes this does not work well.
In my last fight before writing this I faced Govenor Nereus, he hit me one time brought me down least 2000 points and then the next opponent killed me. Be ready for such large hits as it looks like there may be more to come. The Boss Optio was not bad with two of us but alone he probably would have worn me down and killed me.
My opinion so far with the boss fights i have had, dont go it alone, Hire help or ask, but alone it is extremely hard.
My life wizard borders on near 3000 health and by time Govenor Nereus hit me it was all gone but 500 of it so watch it. Shame there is such a hard one time hit, but this is Celicia......... When my crowns for help is gone when i play alone i probably stop cause i can see alone it is not easy but so hard being killed is very often.

Defender
May 30, 2009
Darkblood1 wrote:
Most all the Bosses I have encountered have been very tough if you face them alone, I would wager that most all players can not defeat these bosses alone. It took my friend and my self to defeat them, other wise i would have to depend on Henchmen. and sometimes this does not work well.
In my last fight before writing this I faced Govenor Nereus, he hit me one time brought me down least 2000 points and then the next opponent killed me. Be ready for such large hits as it looks like there may be more to come. The Boss Optio was not bad with two of us but alone he probably would have worn me down and killed me.
My opinion so far with the boss fights i have had, dont go it alone, Hire help or ask, but alone it is extremely hard.
My life wizard borders on near 3000 health and by time Govenor Nereus hit me it was all gone but 500 of it so watch it. Shame there is such a hard one time hit, but this is Celicia......... When my crowns for help is gone when i play alone i probably stop cause i can see alone it is not easy but so hard being killed is very often.

Hmm... On my death character I've soloed all but one boss so far in my questing (I just got to Stormriven) and it was not very difficult. On my storm character, however, it gets insanely hard trying to solo bosses. I wish Celestia was more solo-friendly when it comes to the storm/fire wizards. =/