Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestia Bugs

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 11, 2008
I found a few bugs:
*When you have to collect items in instance levels, only one person can collect it.

*Sometimes a persons pet is huge.

*The seadragon pet, seaturtle pet, and a few other things that you could buy with gold and crowns, now you can only buy them with crowns.

Please work on these bugs, mainly the first one. The last one might not even be a bug.

Survivor
May 31, 2009
Also, recently the game has been loading insanely slow. Everything else on my computer is regular speed. But yesterday it loaded in about 2 1/2 hours, then when I got on, my characters (all of them) were not visible as well as enemies and other wizards. I could talk to others a little, but the whole thing was irritating.

Suggestions?

Please note that I am in fact, a person who knows her way around a computer. So this is highly unusual for me to have to ask.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Yep, yesterday, I ported to a friend, and his name was Jonathan, but when I got to him, it has his name as Amber, but in the battle, it had no name on the bottom, but Amber above his head. When he typed, it said Jonathan in the chat box, but in the Bubble, it said Amber. Not sure what was going on there. Also, even with 75% pip chance, I was not getting any power pips today, except my power pip to begin with. I know there is a chance of this, but 75 does mean 3 out of 4 will be power pips, not 1 out of 20, that is only a 5% chance. I am not sure, but this probably wont get posted, but have your programmers take some algebra classes. Percentages are really easy. My kids have an easier time with math than they do. Why is it so hard for them?

Survivor
Dec 17, 2009
darthjt wrote:
Yep, yesterday, I ported to a friend, and his name was Jonathan, but when I got to him, it has his name as Amber, but in the battle, it had no name on the bottom, but Amber above his head. When he typed, it said Jonathan in the chat box, but in the Bubble, it said Amber. Not sure what was going on there. Also, even with 75% pip chance, I was not getting any power pips today, except my power pip to begin with. I know there is a chance of this, but 75 does mean 3 out of 4 will be power pips, not 1 out of 20, that is only a 5% chance. I am not sure, but this probably wont get posted, but have your programmers take some algebra classes. Percentages are really easy. My kids have an easier time with math than they do. Why is it so hard for them?

well, would you have a hard time programming this game? would your kids find it easy?

Defender
Oct 26, 2009
darthjt wrote:

For the name bug, was he polymorphed? That bug has long been fixed.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Survivor
Jul 11, 2010
Idk if this is a bug but my W101 has been loading TOO slow ever since i got Celestia but all of my other things are perfect. PLZ FIX THIS!