Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest " Hanging Around"

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 23, 2009
It says examine west landing tome in stellarium. It does not work. Has anyone else had this probem? I even tried the pedestal in front of it and nothing happened. HELP!

Survivor
Jul 27, 2010
Survivor
Jul 22, 2009
I have had the same problem as well along with three other wizards I have talked to on the platform. I tried logging out and back in, and now its been a whole day and still no luck. Isn't this part of the main story line? Even if it isn't they should get it fixed soon with as many people as there are experiencing it. And on a side note, I love Celestia! Yes it is hard, but that is what makes it different from all of the other worlds. Yay KI.

Survivor
May 23, 2009
:D I figured it out. You have to complete all the other quests in that area first and then you will be allowed to finish that quest. I guess we get that quest a little earlier than we should get it.

Defender
May 30, 2009
I did this quest the day before yesterday and it worked fine for me. When they closed the game down the other night for "maintenance" they may have mucked something up.