Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

WIZARD 101-Scythia: the 8th world

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 13, 2011
bakuganfan1 wrote:
so i am wondering what would be zeke's quest in your world. all of zekes quest items are based off music. so uh, what could they find based on your world. dont ask me why, but i imagined little kizz (i know i spelled it with a z) dolls. what do ya have in mind?
I know!Find the fire flies!They would be large and pink bugs.And they would say Peek-a-boo when you find them.

Thanks!
Nathaniel ShadowTalon,level 6 balance wizard

Survivor
May 09, 2009
Explorer
Jun 19, 2011
Thechaosmagician wrote:

this is a really well thought out idea. i really like it :D

what are you talking about? all you did was put a name of a world you thought of in the subject, you gave us NO details, literally ZERO. This is not a well thought out idea, you wrote down NO thoughts.

Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
JeffreyGrueneberg wrote:
Thechaosmagician wrote:

what are you talking about? all you did was put a name of a world you thought of in the subject, you gave us NO details, literally ZERO. This is not a well thought out idea, you wrote down NO thoughts.

What the heck are you talking about?? Nico did awesome!!! Besides did you actually read the story? Or are you just being mean on purpose?? Cause everyone else who read this liked it.

Defender
Mar 06, 2010
I have been thinking. I think all the Morganthe worlds are gonna have ia at the end of their names. Celestia, Scythia, and my own two, Brazlia, and Mytheria :D

Explorer
Jun 19, 2011
shimmer123127 wrote:
JeffreyGrueneberg wrote:
Thechaosmagician wrote:

What the heck are you talking about?? Nico did awesome!!! Besides did you actually read the story? Or are you just being mean on purpose?? Cause everyone else who read this liked it.

What are YOU talking about? All he did was give a title with a name of a world he thought of, and then in the message he said, this is a really good idea i like it. well thought out".

That gives no information. So, you're wrong.

Explorer
Jun 19, 2011
shimmer123127 wrote:
JeffreyGrueneberg wrote:
Thechaosmagician wrote:

PLUS it says his name in thedarkmagician or something!! It doesnt say his name is nico! Stop this! It says no trolls in the message board of conduct!

Defender
Apr 02, 2009
Listen, I don't know what happened to the original message, but Nico wrote the entire story of Scythia and it is totally epic. Maybe you should go through this entire thread before you post and you will notice that he put up a Wizard101Central link that will take you to the entire story.

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
JeffreyGrueneberg wrote:
shimmer123127 wrote:
JeffreyGrueneberg wrote:
Thechaosmagician wrote:

PLUS it says his name in thedarkmagician or something!! It doesnt say his name is nico! Stop this! It says no trolls in the message board of conduct!

Just saying, i was wondering that too, untill i scrolled down. I have no clue why it has his post first, but the story is farther down the page. and it is a well thought out idea.

Defender
Feb 25, 2011
Wow. Just, wow. This is so well thought out and so professionally written. I'd be very surprised if KI didn't at least consider this. It's epic, so totally epic, and if it were created, would be the best world yet! You obviously did a lot of research and worked very hard on it. Kudos to you, Nico.

Sophia AshHeart
Level 45 Balance

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
it is great and well thought out idea i really think it should be a world

Survivor
Dec 17, 2009
Greatest ideas!!!!! :D :D i really hope KI makes these ideas

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
This is a really good idea! I especially like how you made Alchemy more about finding your inner self (or something like that) than making gold and the Elixer of Life. While it's still there, it doesn't sound like it dominates Scythia. Sorry, but I didn't read your whole idea, it's too long From what I've read, this would make a great world. You could be a world maker for KI xD if they do use this idea, I hope they ask your permission, seeing as you created it.

Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009

Hey

Thanks guys for your comments. I really put alot of thought into this world. hopefully , it will be a new world in the spiral one day .

Still need to finish and edit it but cant right now due to overload at work and college.

In the meantime, enjoy the story and the new side world of Wysteria!

Keep this thread alive :D

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
Nice but there already is an 8th world. It's level 25 and up, it's called westyria. (Did I spell that right?)

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
NicoUzumaki wrote:

Hey

Thanks guys for your comments. I really put alot of thought into this world. hopefully , it will be a new world in the spiral one day .

Still need to finish and edit it but cant right now due to overload at work and college.

In the meantime, enjoy the story and the new side world of Wysteria!

Keep this thread alive :D

We will keep it alive!

Legendary Pyromancer, Dylan FireGem

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
yodajedi wrote:
Nice but there already is an 8th world. It's level 25 and up, it's called westyria. (Did I spell that right?)

no it spelled wysteria

Survivor
Oct 15, 2010
So amazing it makes me cry. I forgot i was reading it. That is in a good way you are an amazing writer nico.

p.s. nico is greek

Defender
Apr 02, 2009
yodajedi wrote:

Wysteria is a side world. Nico is talking about scythia coming after celestia.

Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009
yeah Wysteria is another side world. so Scythia could be a side world too.

You just watch they will eventually run out of ideas and Scythia will be ripe for the taking :O

Explorer
Sep 01, 2009
I really love this idea i think it is well thought idea and very well researched.

I think the mythology is great!

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
NicoUzumaki wrote:

You just watch they will eventually run out of ideas and Scythia will be ripe for the taking :O

i agree with you there KI will run out of ides sooner or later if i was them i would have ran out of ideas after celestia i think KI will make it a world in the meantime im helping keep thread alive

Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009
blaze552563 wrote:
NicoUzumaki wrote:

i agree with you there KI will run out of ides sooner or later if i was them i would have ran out of ideas after celestia i think KI will make it a world in the meantime im helping keep thread alive

Thanks all for posting and keeping the thread alive XD

I really had fun writing this story even though most of it was written while i was at work :O

I had planned on finishing it already but between work and college there isnt time to think lolz
s
o it will remain unfinished for now

but you can always go to Thule and help Caspien!

Explorer
Mar 14, 2009
NicoUzumaki wrote:
The world of Scythia has come to the Spiral

Scythia: the world of wealth, mystery and intrigue

Background

The tide of time wove a tale of wealth, mystery and intrigue. The indomitable world of Scythia, with its vast riches and illustrious edifices is like a siren’s call to the lost seaman. Home of Alchemists and a clandestine group, called the Sentinels of the Order of Renegade Ironsteppers. Scythia, rode the waves of history to arrive at the pinnacle of Magical ingenuity.

Mastery of Alchemy, a form of magic that requires intense control over ones subconscious and understanding and mastery of the inner self, was at the forefront of the Scythian culture. News of their prowess in changing metal into gold and transmuting any normal object into an elixir or source of magical energy spread throughout the spiral and soon rumors abound that they have transmuted the Elixir of Life.

Odin, god of the Valkyries considered the Scythians to be treacherous and ordered his army to crush them. But the Scythians met his army with a deadly force. The war raged on with neither side giving in. At last Herfjotter, High Priestess and Supreme Commander of the Valkyrian army prevailed upon Odin to end the war because she had lost her beloved sister Henglen in the ensuing battle.

Odin was enraged and in his hour of defeat, cast a spell that enshrouded Scythia in a mist of transparence; banishing them to the Realm of Nothingness. This was his way of punishing the Scythians for their stand against the Valkyries. To the other worlds of the spiral, Scythia had suddenly vanished; never to be seen again!

Two centuries have passed and Odin’s magic has weakened. Scythia is slowly retuning to the physical realm. Their return from the abyss will be a great triumph but dark forces lay in wait. Morganthe, the Umbra Queen of the Shadow-wed have an unquenchable thirst for power and she has set her sights on Scythia. She wishes to obtain the Elixir of Life to satisfy her own destructive ends.

She have renewed the Valkyries thirst for revenge and pitted them against Scythia. Freyr, Queen of the Valkyries is all too eager to settle that old score and so agreed to Morganthe’s request but little does she know that Morganthe has sinister plans. With Herfjotter at the Helm, she gathered her army and marched towards Vulcan, the Capital of Scythia.

Sarsi, queen of Scythia readily gathered the Scythian Iron Defense Force and the Sentinels of the Order of Renegade Ironsteppers to form a Joint Military force called the Alchemist Path of Doom. They mounted a valiant and fierce defense but things took a turn for the worst when several members of the Joint forces began acting strange.

Freyr has taught Morganthe the arts of runic magic and together, they have bewitched some of the high ranking members of the Alchemists Path of Doom to cripple the resistance of Queen Sarsi. The Alchemist resistance slowly began to crumble as Morganthe’s dark power began to take control. A cabal of alchemist has secretly aided Morganthe and Freyr in their plight.

Viceroy Narcissus, Supreme Commander of Scythia, under the powerful spell of the dark queen, has stolen the Hessian Crucible from the Altar of Vulcan. This object must remain on the altar at all times to assist in the conjuration of Alchemy. Without the Hessian Crucible, the Scythians cannot perform Alchemy and are practically defenseless.

The tide of the battle quickly shifted in favor of the invading forces and the Scythians are suddenly at the mercies of the Valkyries. Chaos is the order of the day and it seems all is lost. Morganthe has once again unleashed her venom upon an unsuspecting people but a vestige of hope exists. Queen Sarsi has enclosed herself in the Shrine of Enlightenment, and will make one last attempt to save her beloved Scythia.

Using her telepathic abilities, she sent out a distress call for help, hoping that she will reach someone from another world on the spiral before the last of the resistance is overwhelmed by the invading forces. Scythia was unprepared for this new and formidable foe: Morganthe. She was the one who have blighted the lights of the Celestians and stole their magic. Now, a similar fate awaits Scythia.

Danger looms over the worlds of the Spiral: the harbinger of death and destruction. Events are already set in motion as Morganthe and her Shadow-wed mercenaries continue their quest for Spiral domination. The Spiral Geographic Society has procured an ancient relic- the Rhinestone of Aganon- from an ancient order called the Runic Scythes in order to help them find the evil shadow-wed queen.

Using the Rhinestone of Aganon along with Professor Balestrom’s scyring tool, they began scyring for Morganthe, hoping to pick up traces of her evil aura. While scyring for her they stumbled upon a message from a fair maiden, who claimed her world was invaded by a powerful witch of dark magic. Help is needed at once or their world will be no more!

(Side note: the Rhinestone of Aganon is rumored to be a ring created by Odin so that he could tract the location of The High Priestess Herfjotter who was the leader of his army of Valkyries. Together with the scyring tool, this is a powerful locator)

This “powerful witch of dark magic” could only be Morganthe, the Umbra Queen of the Shadow-wed. All wizards of Ravenwood are called upon to lend their power in this dark and trying time. We must hurry to Scythia and rescue them from the clutches of darkness!

Storyline:

You received an urgent message to see professor Balestrom in his classroom in Ravenwood. When you reached Balestrom, the professor has disturbing news for you. He informed you that while scyring for Morganthe, the SGS somehow managed to intercept a message from a damsel in distress!

Professor Balestrom played the message for you. There was a bit of static but you could clearly make out the voice of a lady. She said she is Queen Sarsi from the world of Scythia and their world has been invaded by a powerful witch of dark magic. Their final line of defense is crumbling and if help does not arrive soon, all will be lost!

After listening to the message, the professor had even more dire news. The spiral door to Scythian cannot be found! It would appear that some dark magic is keeping the door hidden. Balestrom went on to say that he strongly believes that this "powerful witch of dark magic" is none other than Morganthe, the Umbra Queen of the Shadow-web!

A feeling of foreboding washed over you, as you know this means Scythia and all the worlds of the spiral are in grave danger. The Professor continued by saying that we must find a way to get to Scythia and find out who is really behind this invasion. He thinks for a moment, then exclaimed,” I’ve got it!"

"The Ring of Mudarra is a ring of legend and can locate anything that is guarded by magic! This is just what we need to locate the spiral door to Scythia!” He said excitedly.

Professor Balestrom gave you a letter to take to Shalek the Wise in Krokotopia, stating that he might have knowledge of the ring's whereabouts. You hurried to Shalek and gave him the professor's letter. After reading the letter, Shalek told you that the ring was in the possession of the Order of the Fang, but following their decision to cast the great sleep, they had broken the ring into two and gave each half to two different travelers who were in Krokotopia at the time.

The travelers did not know that the ring has incredible value and power and the Order thought that was the best way to keep it out of evil hands. One of the travelers was a lady from Dragonspyre, Sannah Blazespear, a purveyor of crystals and other artifacts from that world, and the other was a fellow by the name of Muzrith DoomSunder from Celestia.

Shalek seemed quite shaken buy the disturbing news and seemed to have aged even more in the past few seconds that he read Balestrom's letter. Before you leave, he told you to speak with Belia WindGazer and Alaric MoonSunder, since those two might have an idea of who the travelers were and how to find them.

You first traveled to Dragonspyre to speak with Belia in the Grand Chasm. The vault keeper seemed surprised that you knew of Sannah BlazeSpear. She informed you that BlazeSpear was caught pilfering crystals from the Crystal Grove and was locked up in Vault 1932 just before Dragonspyre was plunged into chaos with the summoning of the Dragon Titan. She was not certain if Sannah had survived the attack but gave you a key to the vault nonetheless.

Upon opening vault 1932, two shadow weavers appeared in the room.

"It's you again, meddlesome wizard! We shall teach you the error of your ways!" they shirked in unison. They then called forth the spirit of Sannah BlazeSpear to attack you. A vicious battle ensued but you managed to defeat Sannah and the Shadow weavers. As her spirit faded away, Sannah told you to look under the tile in the left corner of the vault and you'll find that which you seek.

I found your previous statement quite amusing, and did have an audible chuckle, but I would appreciate if you elaborated on your concept so I can truly understand your desired message.

Tyler Summertail Level 54 Grandmaster Pyromancer

"I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member."-Groucho Marx

Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
JeffreyGrueneberg wrote:
shimmer123127 wrote:
JeffreyGrueneberg wrote:
Thechaosmagician wrote:

Dude, the story is on the thread, you just didn't scroll down enough ... the whole story is there ... AND, thedarkmagician didnt write this, nico did. LOOK FOR THE STORY!!